ban appeals

Your Character or Steam Name: steam: dickstroke    character: carti whey

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11101

Your Discord ID#: analny_detonator

Reason for ban: was supposed to be transfering money to another character but beacuse of the thing player "SStroke" said changed to "pedo"

Length of ban: permament

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): apology. I admit that I was kind of laughing at the things he was saying as he is my friend but did not agree with anything he said and only listened nor said he was wrong for saying things he said so I would like to appologise for it.

Why should you be unbanned? I know I've made couple appeals by now by this time I have really good reasoning. I was supposed to get banned for 3 days but beacuse some other player said things that are out of pocket I got banned. I did not agree with anything he said and did not add anything to it just listened. I violated a rule I was not aware of and Im sorry for it and wont do it again but I dont want to be permamently banned for something that was not my fault at all.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

Zrzut ekranu 2024-03-10 131000.png

Edited by dickstroke
  • Disagree 1

You have 3 bans total.

You first joined December 23rd, 2023. Total playtime is 0 days, 13 hours, 30 minutes, and 55 seconds 

Your 2 other bans have a combined total ban time of 36 hours. This means before this current perma you were banned for a total of 266% of your time here.

If I was to unban you would you return to simply disregarding the rules and getting banned? You have an incredibly low playtime to already have 3 bans. Most users don't even get one in over 7 days of playtime.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced.

If you re-offend the punishments will be harsher

Edited by James