Meta gaming no no

Darkfire

Your Character or Steam Name: Darkfire16181

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 76561199102368297

Your Discord ID#: Darkfire1618

Reason for ban: Fail Corruption |  Metagaming 

Length of ban: 1 Week

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I have never Meta gamed first and for most. Second Fail Corruption is not a reason to ban it is a PD issue within RP please see attach photos. To wrap around back to Meta gaming we was all deafened in VC with staff in that VC observing how all of us were deafened as that staff member explained while the sit was actively going on. But here we are with unjust bans on my record yet again. Everything was done within character. I drove them around and we planned a mugging while I was off duty.  As stated in the rules (See attached) #4 clearly states  "As soon as you put yourself in a corrupt situation it is possible to be PK'ed." That doesn't clarify if PK'ed within roleplay or within staff issued PK so it is a bit confusion on that part. I would also like to make it a point that I was never brought to a sit or contacted at all about the situation. 

Why should you be unbanned? Because I didn't meta game and PD corruption isn't a ban its a IC issue that has to be dealt with the correct channels via internal affairs and or staff in extreme cases.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): Good looking out homie see you on these mean streets soon. Remember Southside Bangers did it to ya!! Shout out the real homies that get their get back ten toes down.

IMG_2269.thumb.jpeg.c59e119e48b9c94ff12ed002ac330af5.jpeg

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

before i write my reply, whyd you cut out rule 6 of corruption guidelines?

Just now, anzati1 said:

before i write my reply, whyd you cut out rule 6 of corruption guidelines?

because it doesnt apply to the situation but its in the photos attached 

Edited by Darkfire
Spelling

Funny. I knew once I saw you on you PD char, I knew something was up.

• Dumb 1
  • Disagree 1
1 minute ago, TheTacticalNinja said:

Funny. I knew once I saw you on you PD char, I knew something was up.

I arrested two people before this case I am a great officer 

I want to be very clear. You posted the rule 4 yourself. You may not perform criminal acts.

The obvious rule intention is corrupt cops can't just run around committing crimes (theft/mugging/murders) etc

Police officers may not openly commit crimes. Police Officers may not mug. Doesnt matter if they are 'corrupt'.

Things corrupt cops CAN do (as listed in the rules you screenshotted). Working with a criminal faction to leak information, accepting bribes to ignore crimes, etx.

2 minutes ago, Canadian-bacon said:

I want to be very clear. You posted the rule 4 yourself. You may not perform criminal acts.

The obvious rule intention is corrupt cops can't just run around committing crimes (theft/mugging/murders) etc

Police officers may not openly commit crimes. Police Officers may not mug. Doesnt matter if they are 'corrupt'.

Things corrupt cops CAN do (as listed in the rules you screenshotted). Working with a criminal faction to leak information, accepting bribes to ignore crimes, etx.

Ok so then that is a Valid PK for my character but does not justify a ban for a week let alone any at all. 

1 hour ago, Darkfire said:

Ok so then that is a Valid PK for my character but does not justify a ban for a week let alone any at all. 

No, silly. You are not allowed to mug as a cop. That's fail corruption. Ban.

You CAN leak info to criminals, but you could get PKd if anyone finds out.

Weren't you a mod or something before? Crazy that you 100% spied on my convo with someone using admin mode and got them false blacklisted, and then go and do this shit

• Disagree 3
6 minutes ago, Reaper said:

Weren't you a mod or something before? Crazy that you 100% spied on my convo with someone using admin mode and got them false blacklisted, and then go and do this shit

bro thinks that he spied on him 

• Funny 1
6 minutes ago, Reaper said:

I think you got me confused with someone else I havent been staff in like 6months. On top of that I have never got anyone "false Blacklisted" If you arent involved in the situation i dont think you should be speaking anyways. Also it isnt a ban for fail corruption as we see that all the time within character so no clue why id get banned for that. 

1 hour ago, Reaper said:

Tbh I have seen so much metagaming staff and Darkfire never was one. The worst I’ve seen this guy do is delete open suits off the ground with remover tool - or delete items in which would be considered transferred copies of something. This man was one of the few legit staff members, that the server currently is now lacking. Why did this guy is consistently put on the chopping block is beyond me, even during Takahashi & Mexicans beef - Darkfire was one of few whomst can actually RP the situation via IC info only, & steered away from just kill baiting & minging properties. 
another thing I’d like to point out, is I’ve gotten accused of metagame for some pretty bogus reasons before, & I think y’all mfs really cope sometimes with the fact you get slammed by legit RP. 

I had PK’d 3 people awhile back, & since still, after months of potential updates, the radio is still buggy unless you re toggle it / submit frequency again. This was completely out of my hands & at the time I wasn’t expecting it with my adrenaline rushing.

I had literally not been able to use the voip radio option, not been able to crouch, & was actually panicking because I was sick with the flu at the time. I smoked 2/3 people with a Tec9 and Greg Norwell smacked the last one with a hammer after I used /r and asked for help. There was legitimately no evidence to this being metagame, & nonetheless nothing I said in the clip was pointing to metagame. I was simply hype I was pking an opp bitch on foenem !!! Stop just pulling trigger on meta game bans & start doing investigations please 🙃

I have no current association with this ban but this is my 2cents on him “metagaming on staff” that’s sounds like a large dump of steaming shit.

• Like 1

Banning admin here,

Not only was the Fail Corruption breaking Rule 6 & 11

6. You may not mug people or commit any other obvious general crime as stated in the first line of this sub section.

11. You may not act corrupt for a faction you are apart of or are allied with on different characters. Using your rank to abuse or meta for a family you are apart of or are allied with on other characters is strictly forbidden and can result in severe consequences for anyone involved.

6, you were caught helping during a mug and knowingly helping that mug. If you argue "wasn't a mug", thats where the metagaming came in.

• You were waiting in the stairwell above prior to them saying it was a mugging around the corner
  • If it wasn't a mugging, then why would you instantly assist BabyTron (Takashi), Bobo (Takashi), and Jorge (Leon, we'll continue on this one later!)
  • Bobo, during the sit had said that you only shot to help your friends because someone un-safety a gun, that is not a reason to kill especially when you're uninvolved in the initial situation, only hear shooting around the corner, and instantly assume to shoot the opposing party?

• As stated above, Jorge, Bucket Hat Barry, was on his Leon character when you were assisting him. This is a direct conflict and breaking the rules of corruption (as you are in that faction).
  • Leon is allied with, Lucchese, Kosher, Pruz, and Laventine.
  • Babytron was on their takashi, and has a Leon character.
  • Bobo was on their takashi, and has a Lucchese, Laventine, Legacy, and Leon.
  • Jorge was on their leon (direct conflict), and has a Lucchese.

Now to address the metagame, as stated in Bobo's appeal, you were already waiting there. There were no queues other than a gun un-safetying. You turn the corner and instantly assume to start shooting the enemy. Along with the whole being in VC, now after banning you some people came forward with some more thoughts of your whole metagaming thing!

image.thumb.png.7a9bbaa1d3a182980d2ec467407d2d82.png

In your faction discord btw, while being corrupt for your faction's alts, and even one on De Leon.

(Won't let me post image)

https://imgur.com/K9z3vFa

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iETPPzVHYYQvSJnBW/d1337KUlNffH?invite=cr-MSx2cTcsNDUwMjc5Niw

Oh also, theres this funny clip of you prop-blocking and literally having felons in the PD, wonder how they knew that your cop in specific would've let them in. weird....

TLDR: The one week wasn't only for the metagame, but for the Fail Corruption x2. I've many bans for fail corruption, its not an in character issue. Regular corruption is an in character issue. 

The many many unknown moments where you, receiving information in discord, from you turning the corner and helping your friends, to you all already waiting at the mugging location.

You as an ex-staff member should know the rules, and not rely on something that can or cannot be proven (Caboose saying it was allowed). I think 1 week is fair considering I didn't add any extra time for the extensive amount of metagaming happening in the two clips.

image.png

Edited by anzati1
  • Bad Spelling 1
  • Dumb 1

image.png.0a7941b767e66021a56de3ce0eeafece.pngI wonder who sent that dm

Edited by Bucket Hat Barry
  • Funny 3
12 minutes ago, anzati1 said:

Banning admin here,

Not only was the Fail Corruption breaking Rule 6 & 11

6. You may not mug people or commit any other obvious general crime as stated in the first line of this sub section.

11. You may not act corrupt for a faction you are apart of or are allied with on different characters. Using your rank to abuse or meta for a family you are apart of or are allied with on other characters is strictly forbidden and can result in severe consequences for anyone involved.

6, you were caught helping during a mug and knowingly helping that mug. If you argue "wasn't a mug", thats where the metagaming came in.

• You were waiting in the stairwell above prior to them saying it was a mugging around the corner
  • If it wasn't a mugging, then why would you instantly assist BabyTron (Takashi), Bobo (Takashi), and Jorge (Leon, we'll continue on this one later!)
  • Bobo, during the sit had said that you only shot to help your friends because someone un-safety a gun, that is not a reason to kill especially when you're uninvolved in the initial situation, only hear shooting around the corner, and instantly assume to shoot the opposing party?

• As stated above, Jorge, Bucket Hat Barry, was on his Leon character when you were assisting him. This is a direct conflict and breaking the rules of corruption (as you are in that faction).
  • Leon is allied with, Lucchese, Kosher, Pruz, and Laventine.
  • Babytron was on their takashi, and has a Leon character.
  • Bobo was on their takashi, and has a Lucchese, Laventine, Legacy, and Leon.
  • Jorge was on their leon (direct conflict), and has a Lucchese.

Now to address the metagame, as stated in Bobo's appeal, you were already waiting there. There were no queues other than a gun un-safetying. You turn the corner and instantly assume to start shooting the enemy. Along with the whole being in VC, now after banning you some people came forward with some more thoughts of your whole metagaming thing!

image.thumb.png.7a9bbaa1d3a182980d2ec467407d2d82.png

In your faction discord btw, while being corrupt for your faction's alts, and even one on De Leon.

(Won't let me post image)

https://imgur.com/K9z3vFa

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iETPPzVHYYQvSJnBW/d1337KUlNffH?invite=cr-MSx2cTcsNDUwMjc5Niw

Oh also, theres this funny clip of you prop-blocking and literally having felons in the PD, wonder how they knew that your cop in specific would've let them in. weird....

TLDR: The one week wasn't only for the metagame, but for the Fail Corruption x2. I've many bans for fail corruption, its not an in character issue. Regular corruption is an in character issue. 

The many many unknown moments where you, receiving information in discord, from you turning the corner and helping your friends, to you all already waiting at the mugging location.

You as an ex-staff member should know the rules, and not rely on something that can or cannot be proven (Caboose saying it was allowed). I think 1 week is fair considering I didn't add any extra time for the extensive amount of metagaming happening in the two clips.

image.png

Firstly yes cop mugging thats 100% understandable I fucked up on that one by not fully understanding the rules on that section I admit to that. thats my fault for not understanding Grey areas of the rules like in this case where you said here. Rules 6 & 11 but 11 states no corruption and  says some is allowed so my confusion was on what is allowed and what isnt. 

Second prop blocking a window that is not entry to a room is not against the rules, it was an interrogation room where we was talking about how your sit was being dragged and how the outcome was going to be. Third that char was loaded in an hour prior to this incident where i pulled over a guy gave him a warning and continued to rp as such even chasing a person that had a gun and mask to lose them in the sewers. So no i didnt just load in a cop char to mug that was planned after we were bored and didnt fully understand the rules regarding pd chars on "obvious crimes" which you can also see with me and canadian going back and forth in discord OOC chat of japs general where he cleared up my confusion of this.

Third there was no metagaming we planned it IC in front of the silver tongue where myself and kenji who where waiting in the stairwell with our guns out already. We found the room they were using since it was the only one locked in the whole building btw. If youd like my pov of the situation all you had to do was ask not assume and ban. As you can see from my clip we spoke in game the whole time and only reacted after a gun was pulled so again no meta gaming was done.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iETLWZanIv4xmukfY/d1337TjIqz1P?invite=cr-MSxyUEMsNTExMTU2ODgs 

here is my pov where you can see for yourself we were already preped for this heist which then turned to trigger happy and disappointment. No messages were ever sent about this mugging other than the admin DMs with kenji insulting him during the sit while he was gagged mind you. Its not hard to plan things IC this just took a bad turn and i was on a bad char. As for corruption with my faction members unfortunately I didnt even know which character he was using for this incident. 

And for your informant if you actually did any sort of investigation you would know that char has been in PD since April of this year so not a new cop char just was on loa up until two or three days ago where you can see me hiring as FTO and arresting people as well. therefore not the best view for your informants not getting the full story just like yourself who PD kicked me which you also could see since you have a higher role with its information easily obtained with logs. 

If you want to PK that char thats one thing but i should not be banned for Metagaming when i never did that. 

IMG_2269.thumb.jpeg.d380421c5b3a2b3a8f1284931a7c50e4.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Darkfire said:

not understanding Grey areas of the rules like in this case

Mind you I think the rules regarding that are pretty clear but I'll be further clarifying them none the less.

• Helpful & Informative 1

I can confirm there wasnt any metagaming.. I was in the De Leon VC this morning they were all deafened during this issue..

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, caboose said:

I can confirm there wasnt any metagaming.. I was in the De Leon VC this morning they were all deafened during this issue..

i can also confirm there wasn’t any metagaming, i was in it too

21 minutes ago, Canadian-bacon said:

Mind you I think the rules regarding that are pretty clear but I'll be further clarifying them none the less.

Scratch that... no need to clarify, it's in there!

image.thumb.png.9fcd9892681f1c8e12fd6d444d130d19.png

Ok so like I stated, I accept the fact of police corruption with these new findings I was in the wrong for that. But I know for a fact you can see with my clip along with the others provided that no meta gaming has happened whatsoever. 

4 minutes ago, Canadian-bacon said:

Scratch that... no need to clarify, it's in there!

image.thumb.png.9fcd9892681f1c8e12fd6d444d130d19.png

• Agree 2

I was in the sit and later talked to Caboose a bit about the metagaming situation and It's vague for me. Yes you're not talking on the clips regarding discord, but it could've been cut out and yes, Audit logs could've shown the proof.
The whole situation in general was complete chaos in my opinion since I was trying to figure things out regarding you on your cop character being involved voiding the whole pk. I joined your VC Only because, that I saw caboose in there and I asked if he could join staff channel, someone who ever tried to be funny imitated his voice, i thought it was babytron hence what I said on the picture below. Where you got a total different impression off I guess? I'm not bias at all, I'm trying to help everyone with equal treatment. "Bobo" asked for a higherup and I immediately reached out to Anzati. 
image.png.ac682c8b43a238c3301acbaa51fe2757.png

Edited by xDutchCat
41 minutes ago, xDutchCat said:

I was in the sit and later talked to Caboose a bit about the metagaming situation and It's vague for me. Yes you're not talking on the clips regarding discord, but it could've been cut out and yes, Audit logs could've shown the proof.
The whole situation in general was complete chaos in my opinion since I was trying to figure things out regarding you on your cop character being involved voiding the whole pk. I joined your VC Only because, that I saw caboose in there and I asked if he could join staff channel, someone who ever tried to be funny imitated his voice, i thought it was babytron hence what I said on the picture below. Where you got a total different impression off I guess? I'm not bias at all, I'm trying to help everyone with equal treatment. "Bobo" asked for a higherup and I immediately reached out to Anzati. He has different views about certain scenarios why he could possibly see things as metagame or not.
image.png.ac682c8b43a238c3301acbaa51fe2757.png

i would just like to say caboose said ok at the time u asked and babytron didnt immate his voice at all bro so i dont know why you are lying about this 

Edited by ix_crazy_xi

The fail corruption is more than valid enough for a ban of this length, it is not an IC issue, proper corruption is an IC issue, going around mugging on a cop char and breaking the law doesn't fall into what is considered corruption.

You all being in discord together and at times proven to be unmuted is very suspicious along with the little to no talking but that is not proof of metagame. In the end though with all the stuff they had, I think it was fair for them to add the metagame as a reason for the ban due to all of the 'coincidences' adding up.

This ban with or without the metagame part is fine but the others would need further review the fail corruption is enough on its own for a ban of this length.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

Edited by James
  • Dumb 1
  • Disagree 1