Favorite Weber Memory

Those who remember weber what was the funniest memory of him. Mine was when he got sniped outside PD at the political rally.

• Dumb 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Drop the weberposting already he hasn’t been on the server in a long time and is mentally unwell let the guy rest

• Helpful & Informative 1
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
19 hours ago, UnknownCarnival said:

Those who remember weber what was the funniest memory of him. Mine was when he got sniped outside PD at the political rally.

THAT WAS ME WHEN I WITH FLANAGANS LMAO, got locked out my old medal account i remember taking the shot, funniest shit ever

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 1

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2MC8ifpjYV_az/jSYh651pFD6N
idk if the clip still works for other people

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
1 hour ago, Red said:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/2MC8ifpjYV_az/jSYh651pFD6N
idk if the clip still works for other people

"Clip does not exist"

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

This whole thing reminds me of when Chad Moretti got PKd over a death roll for 500k

fallout video was amazing. 

brandon-barber-thug.gif

we need new weber riots 

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2024 at 6:47 PM, Canadian-bacon said:

"Clip does not exist"

only actually seeing this now, I attached the first image of the video seeing as the clip is lost to my old medal account image.png.a4244bbde3ffc2bdcc626fb0163806ea.png

Posted (edited)

As someone who first hand saw the Weber assassination after calling him a blue Hedgehog, I have several moments of his greatness.. however one stood out to me. One night during a marshal law, then Nicholas Weber Jr, stared down the enemy at the Napoli with only a .38 Special and brown suit. At the time he was being harassed by employees and tenants alike as they threw beer bottles, wine bottles, and ultimately fired pop shots at him to scare him.. however Weber stood there in defiance of against their actions and held his ground for a staggering two hours..

Until Jimmy O’Conner kidnapped him…

Edited by Charles

When me and the Flanagans PKed him in front of the PD

• Like 1