James Battista PK appeal

Name of Character: James Battista

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:42221432

Your Discord ID#:

fuckthisshit_

Date of PK: Aug 30 2024

Reason for PK: I dont know, he joined our discord channel and i asked him and he just said "find out in character"

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: he got in my car randomly and told me to drive him somewhere and i refused didnt believe he was in the the same gang as me. i was growing in the polish apartments and when i returned we was sitting on a couch in the apartment, he was afk and when he came back from being afk he approached me and said "hey arent you that guy who wouldnt drive me to the car dealer?" and said " yeah i didnt even know you were actually jewish"  then he pulled out a gun and shot me in the head

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: i have no evidence 😞

76d1aadeb9374c1a308b7ba5db5618d8.png

Edited by Mark42069

Sounds like you took the risk of joining a criminal organization and disrespected someone important and thus paid the price. Womp and Womp

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Viro said:

Sounds like you took the risk of joining a criminal organization and disrespected someone important and thus paid the price. Womp and Womp

who asked for your biased opinion? guy is a super admin and probably your buddy

Edited by Mark42069
  • Funny 1

Hello!
PKing admin here, You were PKd because there was a Dons Order placed on you, This can be done for any reason. You accepted the risk when you joined this faction.
(The message comes up when you join any criminal faction)

PK MESSAGE.png

Man imma cram a cheese burger up my ass.

• Like 1
  • Helpful & Informative 1
  • Funny 2
1 hour ago, caboose said:

Hello!
PKing admin here, You were PKd because there was a Dons Order placed on you, This can be done for any reason. You accepted the risk when you joined this faction.

PK MESSAGE.png

76d1aadeb9374c1a308b7ba5db5618d8.png

1 hour ago, caboose said:

Hello!

PK MESSAGE.png

a don ordered a hit on me? i just joined kosher nostra yesterday night as a temp (because my lucchese character got killed) so i could transfer to lucchese after the week that was the plan. have been in the gang for a day and have had little interaction with the kostra nostra gang members. and the guys i did meet were chill and really helpful when i asked questions

15 minutes ago, Mark42069 said:

a don ordered a hit on me? i just joined kosher nostra yesterday night as a temp (because my lucchese character got killed) so i could transfer to lucchese after the week that was the plan. have been in the gang for a day and have had little interaction with the kostra nostra gang members. and the guys i did meet were chill and really helpful when i asked questions

The order was executed by someone in HC, The reason was for blatent disrespect and disobeying orders.

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, caboose said:

The order was executed by someone in HC, The reason was for blatent disrespect and disobeying orders.

not giving a ride to a random guy who hopped in your car is blatant disrespect and not obeying orders? i made it clear that i did not know who he was. this was the only negative interaction i had with a fellow gang member and it was someone i thought was a stranger who hopped in my car. this is from the pk rules "● A valid reason is required for all PK’s. A PK’s approval is entirely dependent on the reason given, if you give a weak reason such as “he disrespected me” then your PK will not be approved. "

38 minutes ago, caboose said:

as a pk admin id assume you know tha pk rules and guidelines right? 

■ The person in question, has repeatedly done something to directly harm you, the family, or another member of the family. Unwarranted Harm in a financial (+10,000$) or repeated physical way, there has to be tangible damages, disrespecting someone once is not a reason to kill someone. This also means you cannot PK someone for mucking up JUST one time. Having continued issues or warnings about behaviour or disputes can cause escalation to a PK. (record the Warnings/encounters/transgressions need be)

■ Continued and repeated (despite warnings) poor behaviour, misconduct, violation of your family rules or even blatant disrespect of made men in your organization.

Edited by Mark42069
1 minute ago, Mark42069 said:

as a pk admin id assume you know tha pk rules and guidelines right? 

■ The person in question, has repeatedly done something to directly harm you, the family, or another member of the family. Unwarranted Harm in a financial (+10,000$) or repeated physical way, there has to be tangible damages, disrespecting someone once is not a reason to kill someone. This also means you cannot PK someone for mucking up JUST one time. Having continued issues or warnings about behaviour or disputes can cause escalation to a PK. (record the Warnings/encounters/transgressions need be)

■ Continued and repeated (despite warnings) poor behaviour, misconduct, violation of your family rules or even blatant disrespect of made men in your organization.

Im just doing my job as the admin doing the ticket. I dont know the back story to any of it, I get the orders and set whomever active for the PK.

Are there any clips or any other evidence to prove to you didnt do any of these interactions to not deserve the PK. Upper admins will handle the rest of it from here.

• Disagree 2

i dont have any clips i dont record my game all the time  :L i only have my word and i don't frequently lie   🤷‍♂️ 

The standard for don's orders are typically not a high burden of proof. You took inherent risks by joining on the character. You appear to have participated in illegal activities, so you'd know about illegal activities, you disrespected someone in the faction and refused orders from high ranking members to a point where they deemed you a liability.

That being said, after talking with the don of kosher, another hc executed the orders and he believes you were not given fair warning. So your main argument 'This also means you cannot PK someone for mucking up JUST one time" appears to be valid and he agreed that you should be unpked given the circumstances and I concur.

Your appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

Your character has been reinstated and can be used again.