Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Arza

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:0:226062929

Your Discord ID#: arzagod

Reason for ban: RDM POx3

Length of ban: 3 days 23 hours 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Not an apology, but a dispute. 

Why should you be unbanned?
Alright, so first off I know this ban isn't going to be totally removed but I'm seeking a reduction. I got banned as you can see in the clip for RDM but in my defense I just spawned in and the windows were just broken and that guy was the only one standing there and I asked who broke the windows, and this guy said it was him so I shot him. Besides that I know it was RDM but I'm more confused on the PO that I had yesterday for RDM on 8/25 @ 2:28 PM by @Logan One I don't even believe I was on the server at that time and if I was, I was never brought to a sit and warned for anything. So I'm hoping that can get a day off of my ban. Like I said I'm not seeking for a full ban taken simply a time reduction. If there is evidence of this RDM 8/25 @ 2:28 PM @Logan please post because I'm genuinely confused on this.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iyqQypSS2ZMEiR8Am/d13370jVSHwe?invite=cr-MSxXSFAsMzMwODc5MDYs

Hello banning Moderator here, like I said in the sit I understand why you killed him, but also at the same time you did not check to make sure that he was in fact the one who broke the windows, you just let the guy in the pink suit tell you that it was him, and you gunned him down. With the PO's I'm unsure of why you have the PO from yesterday, but as it currently stands you technically did RDM the guy which has resulted in your 3rd PO.

The PO was from an RDM ticket taken by Logan, where according to logs you were brought and returned from a sit and then given the note. For this offense, it appears you were at fault, however the ban time has expired and you have repented for your sins.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to x.

Edited by 4Lights