Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Disco otsego

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):STEAM_0:0:230582236

Your Discord ID#:382303880672968705

Reason for ban: Not rdm nor vdm xpo1

Length of ban:1 week

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):Apparently my game was running like shit and my fps dropped and while i was driving my keys got locked meaning the car was still moving and the other car had vehicle health down pretty low in result blowing up five people i didnt mean to blow them up but i experienced lag in this occurance.

Why should you be unbanned? Well I do like the server and want to keep playing but i don't feel like i should be left out even though rules are rules but this was a accident because of my fps or ping i cant do anything about it besides beef up my computer or internet which costs money.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

Hello! While not technically the banning staff here. I had taken the initial sit, where when I initially questioned you. Your response was 'Uhhh i got bored and didn't mean to blow them up'. You stated absolutely nothing about lag, you had no RP reason to do such a thing and the clip in question https://medal.tv/?contentId=ixfFAPxs19YGxKaMk&invite=cr-MSxwNVUsMjY0NzczODMyLA&spok=TDOqH8vBTTGm , clearly show you pushing their car into the barricade. Killing 5 people. 

When I stated you would be receiving a ban, you did not like what I had to say and kept pushing for a lighter punishment. Wherest you asked for a second opinion and I obliged bring Anzati in to give his opinion and a ban of 7 days. During which time you admitted further to the altercation, but said that it was an accident and demanded a lighter punishment, when this was denied you said 'ok ip ban me'.

I believe you to be dishonest in this situation, again you never mentioned lag. I, and the banning staff believe you to intentionally rammed into their car to blow it up. Not to mention- for which you made your own RDM ticket in an attempt to get compensated for the same incident that you caused! I believe the only reason you made this appeal, was because you believe that you should get less than the 7 days that you were banned for and could spin a story that is inherently untrue to do so. 

You would do a lot better to apologise for the incident in an appeal, rather than to lie about it.

"Banning" admin here,

4Lights covered basically all of it, all I need to say is that,

You admitted multiple times in the sit you intentionally rammed them, then you continued to ram them into the props killing them, when I told you that you had other options you basically said no, impossible. I told you if you wanted to scare or just hit them, you could've, then turned right at the turn and that wouldn't of killed them, but you decided to continue pushing.

Also stated before, you bear the consequences for your actions, unintentional or not, you blew up the vehicle and lied multiple times.

It is pretty clear you only experienced lag after you had found out you would be punished for your actions. As stated above your actions have consequences and in this case those consequences will be serving the remainder of your ban time.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

Edited by Byte