Kurt The Biggest Steppa Staff Application

In-Game Name(s): Antonio Derazio, Cpl Jesus Rodriguez, Quentin Beretta, Frankie Santoro, Carlo Colombo-Giodanni, Artyom Pavlova
Steam Name: Tobins
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/UKRAINEMOTHAFUKA/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526506620
Discord Username: tobins
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 1mo 3w 2d 11h 22m
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 3-4 Hrs a day
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that you must attend all staff meetings (Unless you have stated why you cannot beforehand): Yes
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * I am motivated to become staff again to help support the server and I am looking for something to do on the server again and I can do so by helping enforce the rules. I have been playing the server for over a year and a half now and have been staff before on the server. And I personally hate when I make a simple ticket (Such as being stuck in a ceiling or WL) that doesn't get taken for 15-20 mins with over 10 staff members online and I would like to help solve that issue. I loved being a staff member before and was able to get more involved in the community doing so. 
Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * I Think I should be accepted over other candidates due to my previous experiences. More importantly my previous staffing experience on Diverge. I also believe I have extensive knowledge of the rules and able to reliably recite 99% of them. I will also be able to reach and exceed my ticket quota and wont be needed to be staff locked. For all these reasons stated I believe should put me over the other candidates by a long run.
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): Diverge Networks for 2-3 months as a Mod and Icefuse MRP 3-4 Separate times as a Senior Mod spanning over the course of 3 years, and various other RP servers ranging from M-SM from 2019-2022.
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: 2 weeks Metagame over a year ago and a Fail RP for i don't even know also a year old
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  I believe i am well known in the community and able to be described as a positive person.
What is your favorite moment on Diverge so far?: Couping Sammy Natale
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Zqrxz and JJ
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: I would clip the RDM and wait for a staff member to respond since I am off duty
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would open a UA ticket and report the individual with ample clips and further evidence
A very good friend of yours joins the server. Over the course of an hour, you’ve received multiple complaints about them not following rules, RDM’ing, and minging. How do you proceed knowing this can affect your friendship with them?: They would have to a receive a punishment like anyone else

• Like 4
  • Funny 1

+1 good dude, was staff before, I think he would be a good staff member

+1 good app and a lot of experience as staff on gmod

+1 this guy plays stalcraft (gay)

• Funny 1

+1, obvious reasons

+1 I feel bad cos he has a tiny penis

Stalcraft

Edited by Hammer

+1 🙂

+1, past staff member and have been RPing with him for 5+ years now and will know he’ll be a great fit for the team

+1
Blackprinces biggest fan

Hey I remember you!

+ 1 good they/them, good rper. been staff before and i think that their ban history is 100% behind them

+1 He supports womens rights

23 hours ago, caboose said:

+1 He supports womens rights

tranny

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

But as for the staff application. This guy is obviously a dedicated, active player in the community. He has been staff before. No idea why he shouldnt be staff.

+1

Edited by Jmoorsey
  • Funny 1

Very good gentlemen for staff but that is one long ass name to be a staff.  

+1

+1 kurt the biggest steppa dont even wanna be staff give it to him

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.

• Funny 1