bolts staff app

In-Game Name(s): franko giovante, marcos portillo

Steam Name: BoltRat

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199644304962/inventory

Steam ID:76561199644304962

Discord Username : boltrat_83716

When did you first join the server:early august

Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game):

Time Zone:Central Daylight Time

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 5 to 8 hours a week

Have you read the rules?:yes

Do you have a working microphone?:yes

Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA):yes

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?:no

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?:yes

-------------------------------------------------

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  T help others in the community and help grow the server

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  *my people skills and problem solving

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):https://discord.gg/atlrp junior admin or senior about 4 to 3 months | https://discord.gg/JjUThskw senior admin 1 month

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: no

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * no idea i kinda dont do much with the community per say

What is your favourite moment on Diverge so far?: i was driving and someone ran out in front of me and we both died we laughed so hard

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names no

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Call another admin as i wont handle my own sit

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: in line 10 of police/goverment rule s it states “Abuse of Power/Guns/Arrests will result in removal from your job and possibly a ban”

A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: yes it constitutes as a bias as i am friends with said person so i will not handle it

• Disagree 2

playtime?

mb

lemme check lol

Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 3d 2h 21m

-1, lackluster application

-1 not much to say here

its wonderful you wanna help the community and all that but you have 3 days of playtime, are 14, didn't write much in this application at all and generally just haven't spent a significant amount of time in the community at all. 

Also you didn't really answer "You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?:" correctly, this question pertains to staff members not members of any government legal faction and your answer of "in line 10 of police/goverment rule s it states “Abuse of Power/Guns/Arrests will result in removal from your job and possibly a ban” " didn't really answer the question in the slightest so I'm not really adamant that u even cared about answering the questions truthfully let alone reading them.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Boltrat said:

In-Game Name(s): franko giovante, marcos portillo

Steam Name: BoltRat

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199644304962/inventory

Steam ID:76561199644304962

Discord Username : boltrat_83716

When did you first join the server:early august

Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game):

Time Zone:Central Daylight Time

How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 5 to 8 hours a week

Have you read the rules?:yes

Do you have a working microphone?:yes

Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA):yes

Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?:no

Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?:yes

-------------------------------------------------

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  T help others in the community and help grow the server

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  *my people skills and problem solving

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):https://discord.gg/atlrp junior admin or senior about 4 to 3 months | https://discord.gg/JjUThskw senior admin 1 month

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: no

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * no idea i kinda dont do much with the community per say

What is your favourite moment on Diverge so far?: i was driving and someone ran out in front of me and we both died we laughed so hard

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names no

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Call another admin as i wont handle my own sit

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: in line 10 of police/goverment rule s it states “Abuse of Power/Guns/Arrests will result in removal from your job and possibly a ban”

A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: yes it constitutes as a bias as i am friends with said person so i will not handle it

-1. 3 days of Playtime and you're to young imo. Low effort application

• Like 1

what everyone else has said, to young, not enough playtime. Tbh i suggest just enjoying the game for a bit, making yourself known in ur faction whatever.

But saying a staff should be penalized with 10 years in prison for abuse of power was funny af

• Like 1

didnt write much bc  theres not much to write

also be more specific

• Funny 1
1 hour ago, Boltrat said:

didnt write much bc  theres not much to write

also be more specific

-1 Just for this lmao

-1 Lack of an actual application, low playtime and age are also a factor.

dogshit application 

-1 young kid, no effort, and he just joined this month. Take a couple months to learn the server first then try again.

-1 Appreciative that you also wish to help this community, but you don't have the playtime to actually understand and be able to help the community. The application also shows no true effort to give that want to help any real feet to stand on, it feels hollow. Also, you are just way too young.

-1 Low effort, seems immature. Not a good fit for staff.

-1 didn't even bother hitting the minimum 5 sentences... 

-1 | I think that you’ll be a good staff at a later time but with 3Days on the server is not much time and simply I don’t think old enough to staff on the community but I love that you’re interested in joining the staff just not ready yet.

Several sections unfilled

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team.
Unfortunately, your application has been denied.

You may apply again in 30 days. You may apply sooner if you receive permission from a Super Administrator or higher.