Slightly Smaller Phone as an option

We currently only have the Motorola DynaTAC 8000X which is a 2 slot phone in the Inv. I would like to recommend  the Motorola 9800X which came out in 1989, Which I know is a year later in-game time However we already have a bunch of stuff from the future in the server anyhow.  Perhaps the cost in the store could a premium to justify the size.

9800X                                                                  8000X

image.png.a8b1752e08774c297b71122101c61555.png        image.png.baa95989ba5372c9d510f48b357f650a.png

• Like 8

.... why?

• Funny 2
1 minute ago, Udek said:

.... why?

1. Add a little variety 

2. For me personally I always have my inv full of mad food and catalogues and the 2 slot phone is annoying sometimes when organizing. 

I asked a load of folks on the idea and they all liked just having the option to have a smaller phone. Ig its just a personal preference on whoever wants to a pay a little more for a smaller phone.

+1

24 minutes ago, Udek said:

.... why?

image.png.673e7b1d7bafd0e1ac18fbc21ee4ce4b.png

this is how i normally have my inventory set up, there isnt really two items i can put away without loosing a edge, (ik i go over kill on meds). personally swapping out 10 bandages for a phone seems silly but swapping 5 seems reasonable. make the one slot phone more expensive and this would be a very good addition

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

hes inventorymaxxing fr

• Funny 1
On 8/16/2024 at 11:02 PM, KingJewMonaclu said:

hes inventorymaxxing fr

sals cook book user