Supreme Team

Name of Faction: Supreme Team

Number of Members (Minimum of 5): 14 + more interested potential players.

Type Of Faction (Family, Triad, Street Gang, etc): Organized Crime Syndicate.

Ethnic Background (ex: Italian, Greek, African American, Irish, etc): Mainly African American & Hispanic but diverse.

Name of Character running the faction: Rolo Mcgriff

Your Discord # (ex: gamer#4210): #dRe12345

Your SteamID: 0:0:43101749

Your Server playtime:  2mo 2d 9h

Do you acknowledge and agree to all faction rules as detailed on the server rules page? (Yes/No):
Yes
Do you acknowledge that your faction discord will be owned by us? (Yes/No):
Yes
Provide an example of the unique Roleplay your faction will bring to the server/what type of roleplay we can expect from your faction (Images/Videos Preferred): 

depending on the properties we own

- Community Park / Local Gym / Recreation Center 

- Custom Clothing and Vehicle Salesmen

- Soul Food Buffet (All You Can Eat) / Kitchen

- Studio

- Guinness Book of World Records : https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1GiB2g2SYmmuq3AsG9ttDBV3tSfLmZkXAeH4YWbnYaW0/edit#slide=id.g2811cb09bc9_0_17

- Southside Olympics: 

• Shooting
  • Stone Tossing
  • Cycling 
  • Triathlon 
  • General Sports
  • General Athletics

image.png.417fac7f0277fecddf9e46d884514ff0.png

1tsnbuZ.jpeg

PNCCi4X.jpeg

AD_4nXdjUy_NIIu11v4S_7bhupsyVf62nnFWzkzxFIKcfSFxvcpeDBU2JS4hToYU5d2O2iRkUXC6TWntvwjQWWODdQ3UCUBkRfsM066O1YfotbKsZMGQFmQQdJvPndy8J41oExvWWPBycMS8R05zWhPoOkUONye8?key=f4IRYiCyz8l7kqjLWddWzg
AD_4nXdbyrNosJorqIUnAe5ezXDje6lrfzS-H_uqYSyWqQ9pOMyTrrIrrc1Yx2URqPBc0LT6hSdOHaAznsp4jlu0ESfOdWe7xy1RN7X9KpTZ76jiv2BEXLE2wcF9EIClDOmbGLZxK7adq0YITYtdAKJrPmaJPh0D?key=f4IRYiCyz8l7kqjLWddWzg

AD_4nXeJYop1-JIvsGL5oeTQIJt-OWna-2lZSRs_IN0wCp_HKAU7fXgp7d0SA9teVw-KOiuCEOM3gRL3NERLObeBCBVixTh7MQ_oSk0lu9pKAbVe2t5qhCGtnQngqr2hxC-ZvN4xSMYzOgEvEymexYp5u7S-ZrXw?key=f4IRYiCyz8l7kqjLWddWzg

Provide examples or event ideas to promote activity within your faction and keep people interested. (Reference your unique RP from the question above):

-Events & Challenges within the faction and outside the faction, i.e. Civilians and other businesses in the city to let people meet other players in the city, as well as promote events hosted by other businesses.

Events would depend on the properties we own, or can rent. 

• Drive-in Theatre
  • Basketball/Handsoccerball Tournaments
  • Car Soccer
  • Man Hunt
  • Cooking Contest- two teams can compete cooking/serving the judges in a timely manner. The Chefs would have 1 minute to collect their ingredients and provide a 3 course meal to the judges. 

- Achievements within the faction to earn “custom” rewards 

-Re-Occurring deals between Allies and Neutrals
-Active Community center where people are encouraged to socialize with others making new connections equipped with facilities such as a gym/sports center (Depending on the property we obtain).
-Hiring Contests with cash and custom prizes
-Weekly rotation on sports games (I.e. Football one week paintball the next etc.)
-Each sporting event will be sponsored by the city's businesses and a multiple-choice poll open to the public on what event the city wants to see more

Organization Backstory (Min. of 250+ Words & any images): Backstory: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Tn-5_sUy2dJCEQOPb5qGCuhH8BGNt4-pvGez3TO1TP4/edit?usp=sharing

image.thumb.png.776d1b1fc84f380ffd9846a2d6333852.png

AD_4nXeXgT6K7PBdw9dFdah_CGDqIENHCm-OZaiT57p43AY8TsBb5qUEJJoERCfF6xYH7qf1LwvnHuRH-pD47iGrVslME03WDEXh7LC_2LA2y4MEdOztRxGb__bCV2M69E3sfpqnmey71GMkS0MkawROmN1fS10?key=f4IRYiCyz8l7kqjLWddWzg

Edited by gongzilla
Added the Book of Southside Records link, rank structure, and more player base.
  • Like 11
  • Agree 1

Not AI generated backstory for a change this is good. It does say 200+ minimum, but you only have 341, you should try to go for more.

Otherwise, +1

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, anzati1 said:

Not AI generated backstory for a change this is good. It does say 200+ minimum, but you only have 341, you should try to go for more.

Otherwise, +1

Yea I considered adding more, I didn't want all the "wall of text filler" hate. I'll let you know if when I add more!

**update**

Added more words

Edited by gongzilla

Major +1

Very creative and detailed as well. You seem to have a solid plan and to have it as part of the underworld will also be interesting. 

Your time on the server is pretty good, having dupes built are pretty dope too. It’s nice to see a faction not completely centred on being a crime faction but have other aspects of revenue/attention. 

• Like 1

I got 3 following reasons why this is shit:

(On the serious note Major +1)

• Like 1

whoa... super based +1

• Funny 1

Can definitely see the effort put into this app and I also see the potential it holds +1

• Funny 1

Major +1

Got a test run for it and was really enjoyable and fun. Would love to see it on a larger scale.

• Like 1

Curious to see how the rank structure is going to look like, also the backstory is a little short. But overall a good app +1

• Like 1

+1 this is actually a really good app but please change the name 😭😭😭 

• Like 1

^^^^^

+1 But that name is horror

• Like 1

+1, they came to me about their ideas about dupes for different types of rp, business ideas and events, this would be a great addition to the server

• Like 1

big +1 to the homies, they have great ideas for it already and i have full faith in them. 

• Like 1

+1 property values lowering due to this epic diversity card 

• Funny 1

not a bad application or faction idea. Though the name "supreme team" is a bit iffy, surely theres something more fitting to ur faction idea and to the servers environment that you could have done.

• Agree 1
11 minutes ago, JJ_ said:

not a bad application or faction idea. Though the name "supreme team" is a bit iffy, surely theres something more fitting to ur faction idea and to the servers environment that you could have done.

The Supreme Team was a street gang organized in the early 1980s in the vicinity of the Baisley Park Houses in Jamaica, Queens, New York - If it's historically accurate to the time period it should fit the server no?

• Like 3
  • Helpful & Informative 2

Supreme Team Street Gang

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Canadian-bacon said:

Supreme Team Street Gang

We never intended to come across as a street gang and put a lot of effort into the app and dupes to hopefully speak for itself. 
There will be strict hiring and strict rules to make sure the city doesn't have to fight off a plague of minges on meth. 

At the end of the day, we (from our current HC down to LC players) are striving for it to be an organized crime syndicate. 

I'm taking any suggestions or helpful information if I am incorrect on anything. All ears here.

I was giving a name suggestion extension as I understand that ST was a real gang it is unlikely most people will realize that when reading the name for the first time.

• Like 1
  • Helpful & Informative 1
Just now, Canadian-bacon said:

I was giving a name suggestion extension as I understand that ST was a real gang it is unlikely most people will realize that when reading the name for the first time.

Alright np, I thought that was why you said that, but I used that opportunity to put that information out there about the minge street gang allegations that worried me months ago when coming up with the faction. 

+1

Decent enough app. nice to not have to sit and read very obvious AI drivel. 

PRO

- Diverse

- Interesting back story

- Clear description of intended RP and intended events

- Good amount of play time

CON

- I hate the name, as others have stated though, I know ST was a real gang... it just sounds a bit like a superhero team lol.

- Whilst the back story was interesting, I think more wording would've been good

• Like 2

The Hood Olympics 

IMG_9077.jpeg

• Funny 4

+1 add some supreme sweaters shit would be fyre this is sum id join names kinda wild tho

• Like 3

+1, well written app, and rp that isn't a bar, boxing, and the usual stuff

• Like 1
On 8/15/2024 at 1:21 PM, Canadian-bacon said:

Supreme Team Street Gang

To everyone that thinks the name is stupid;

….you’re stupid. 

IMG_9118.jpeg

• Like 1