Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: LoadedBullet 

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):    Steam ID: 76561199271725706

Your Discord ID#:  loadedbullet

Reason for ban: RDM and LTAP

Length of ban: 1 week

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute

Why should you be unbanned?

So first of all, I'm not sure on the reason why i've been banned, I don't know what encounter classified me to get banned RDM, but regardless. I know that everyone i've interacted / killed have either escalated the confrontation by hitting me or threatening me. Also, I don't know how I LTAP'd, I was not in a admin-sit when i logged out, and I logged out when I was in the highway as I was bored and tired as it was and is as of right now, super late for me. I believe that the banning admin Oboshi did not have the full context of the situation. Its one thing banning someone for RDM [Which i'd like to see a clip of so I can explain it] and its another saying someone Left to avoid a Punishment, when I never knew that I had broken a rule, and I was not in a staff-sit at the time of leaving. 

The Situation is very confusing to me, I took a break for a little bit, came back and saw I got banned for something I didn't do. [Or atleast believe I didn't, from what I understand form the escalation and RDM rules i never broke them]

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): Banning admin is Oboshi, no hate to him or anything. I'm just tryna sort out this situation

• Like 1

Hello I was the admin that banned you. 

There was no clip provided but there was a ticket made for RDM they explained what happened and I investigated when I went through logs it showed you left the server via user disconnection it self no crash or anything. I waited for a little for you too pop back on but you didn't so I decided too give you the Ltap ban.

Here is the kill log.
image.png.3028cf2b6b1ff4cab5b19b5f4ee55ac7.png

Here is the disconnection log.
image.png.34d0457db57928e77a09153ced57a838.png

Also seem like you tried connecting 50 minutes later.
image.png.0983905160eab44e0bf27eddb4847a8b.png

This is why I believed this was just a simple RDM + Ltap due too the logs itself.

After Looking into it more I found this log

image.png.9353c51d3eb43588cc135c908e7bb2a7.png
She hit you first with her hands only 1 time. 

14 minutes ago, Oboshi said:

Hello I was the admin that banned you. 

There was no clip provided but there was a ticket made for RDM they explained what happened and I investigated when I went through logs it showed you left the server via user disconnection it self no crash or anything. I waited for a little for you too pop back on but you didn't so I decided too give you the Ltap ban.

Here is the kill log.
image.png.3028cf2b6b1ff4cab5b19b5f4ee55ac7.png

Here is the disconnection log.
image.png.34d0457db57928e77a09153ced57a838.png

Also seem like you tried connecting 50 minutes later.
image.png.0983905160eab44e0bf27eddb4847a8b.png

This is why I believed this was just a simple RDM + Ltap due too the logs itself.

not to interfear he logged of after 2 mins i think he had no intent to ltap 

Right, So theres no clip of the situation, and the person escalated the conflict, They hit me and i defended myself, Correct me if i'm wrong but Thats not RDM. as I was simply defending myself. 

As explained in my first message, I logged out as it was like 1:30 AM for me [2:52rn] and I wanted to go downstairs and get some coffee so I could keep playing and grinding.

I had no idea that any-staff wanted me, or there was even remotely a situation about this. I was under the clear impression that I was just defending myself.

I've read the rules, and from my understanding of them, if you are punched you may defend yourself even with a weapon, apart from Officers that should probably use less lethal-ways but regardless that doesn't matter. I apologise if this was RDM. but from my standpoint it wasn't, I was just trying to defend myself. [No hate to you or anything]

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Oboshi said:

After Looking into it more I found this log

image.png.9353c51d3eb43588cc135c908e7bb2a7.png
She hit you first with her hands only 1 time. 

it doesn't matter if she only hit him once she hit him which means he has the right to retaliate and there is no proof that she didn't she caused  the situation they where a threat in the rules that is fully allowed

• Like 1

ngl this is dumb if that was me i would have killed her too it shouldn't matter how many times you where punched that's still a physically threat onto that players life, not only that but the staff member stated he didnt have a clip of the situation so how could he know the whole story and context of the situation 

Edited by JuJu
  • Like 1

After talking with the staff member involved, this was a mistake by the banning staff. Sometimes mistakes happen, people lie and I am truly sorry any inconvenience, this ban will be lifted shortly. 

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly. If it was deemed an invalid ban, it will also be removed from your record.

• Helpful & Informative 1
  • Agree 1