Sindicat Din Umbra

I like the faction app and you guys seem organized with an hierarchy and everything, plus the video is fire (don´t listen to the haters, they base their whole roleplay in racist remarks). Besides, a new faction brings new blood to the server and new rp opportunities. Good luck!

-1 Mugging faction 

Edited by Shittor
shut up
On 8/14/2024 at 2:49 AM, Kurt The Biggest Steppa said:

Who are you? 

You're an interesting character.
umbra.thumb.png.4f9e807752e431750ba6bef934af97eb.png

I edited my +1 message and I'm changing it to a -1. Downvoting someones application for basically no reason. What do you think with doing that? That your faction has more chance to get accepted? Shows how Immature you guys actually are and very desperate to be accepted. Maybe stick it by running a crew at most but thats basically how far you guys gonna get with this type of attitude

Tobins has way more experience than you guys and he is a solid dude. If his faction would get denied this faction should be automatically denied for spitting bullshit

Edited by xDutchCat

Yeah, i'm the guy that gave tobins that screenshot. They don't do RP and try to discredit other applications to make it more likely for theirs to get accepted, They proceeded to delete the message after they got flamed for it.image.thumb.png.a93d7e689dce1d743911a044972c414b.png

rip bali

Edited by MrlogicNova
  • Agree 1

-1 I don’t think you have enough play time to be a Don w/ 2w and I think there are better applications. This server needs conflict and I don’t see good conflict coming from this

IDK HOW TO DELETE

12 hours ago, wwwonme229 said:

IDK HOW TO DELETE

Do you want this applicaton closed?

yup