Ban Appeal

sam

Your Character or Steam Name: Anthony Franchese

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:59107713 

Your Discord ID#: finesseyou

Reason for ban: Ban Evading

Length of ban: 1 month

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I was originally banned for 2 weeks along with my brother. We were both playing together and when I was banned an admin had went to him after (im assuming they saw the same IP address) and he was told that hes being banned for ban evading by using an alt meanwhile he was just on his own account. I never actually was alting this is my account and I served my ban time and am trying to just continue playing on it.

Why should you be unbanned? I just came off my 2 week ban and was trying to start off with a new family and was brought and told im on an alt when this is my only account. I was just trying to start a new life and was brought to a sit and wasnt even able to explain myself. 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): image.thumb.png.e462cdcea366e85be3e25ce153ff7f39.png

• Like 1

Hello, banning administrator here...

I banned you for previous ban evasion that you committed after your 7 day MVDM ban. You came back on your alt, named me personally as "Unc" and asked if you could work at the Trattoria. It was pretty blatant it was you. You have a very distinct sounding voice. The two clips I referenced for the ban will be posted down below...

You apologizing to a Gambino associate for issues you caused on your main account, you later were banned for MVDM: 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/imagQhfdF3MlY1hHX/d1337XfOVTxj?invite=cr-MSxrTm4sNjUzMzEzOTQs

You attempting to get rehired at the Trattoria on an alternate account:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/impp746hkeon-i33q/d13379wDOM8r?invite=cr-MSxxc2ssNjUzMzEzOTQs

Here is also both the bans for both accounts:

image.thumb.png.a7ba3325fe2cfbff3932c466b30ac0cb.png

image.thumb.png.1d3b1cf05de9aa77ea4a58fef2f08cb8.png

Best of luck on your appeal.

Proved to be alting in a support ticket then went in circle for 30 minutes trying to get him to comprehend how he got caught out

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.