Ban Appeal- Kroncha

Your Character or Steam Name:  Kroncha

Your SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272330938/

Your Discord ID#: Kroncha

Reason for ban: Article 12 sexual harassment

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I have not read the rules but have since read every rule and have a full understanding of the gravity of my comment and situation. i genuinely am extremely sorry and seriously just got too heated in the moment with what everyone was saying and made an inexcusable joke

Why should you be unbanned? 

I was on the server trolling with some friends at around 3:00AM there was a female and everyone was making sexual jokes and asking promiscuous things. i made a terrible joke that i deeply regret and shortly after i was pulled by an admin with the female in question. i immediately apologized to both parties after which the female thanked me and said she really didnt take it that seriously. Even though it was very serious. The admin Jacob called me a freak and that i needed serious mental help. He told me i would be banned for 2 weeks and the female pleaded with him to make it only one week. And i was originally banned for only two weeks but after checking back i see that i have been banned permanently. This is my first offense, i never act mean or crude, and I have recently just purchased the donator package to show support to this server which i always look forward to playing on. I truly understand my mistake and again, sincerely apologize with everything in my heart. All i ask is to be given one more chance and have the ban reverted to the original 2 weeks so that i can continue to contribute to this great server and community. Im literally begging for this appeal and i will donate more money to be able to play again one day. I have learned from my mistake and right hand to god it will not ever happen again. Even if my ban was to be demoted to a month long ban. Please just give me one more chance there is no excuse for my actions i cannot stress enough how sorry i am for acting the way that i did. 
Edited by Kroncha
  • Kroncha changed the title to Ban Appeal- Kroncha

Kroncha big brother here, I was there around the group surrounding the female, i do recall someone telling him to say that multiple times and that there were other people saying inappropriate things aswell, in his defense he didnt yet read the rules, never the less i scolded him and had our dad beat his ass almost immediately after i saw the text, he recently turn 13 y/o and he is still learning that you cant just say and do anything you want on the internet. our dad is taking away his phone and computer for a month aswell. also i have be trying to teach him the roleplay in mafia rp is very serious and even though there are alot of people not taking it serious there are double the amount who do, please can you give him one more single chance, this is my favorite game to play and i just bought him the dono package, please let my little brother get one more chance, i can even make him post an actual apology video for a sincere apology so you know its not just text or b/s. i am so sorry on his behalf.

Edited by ZhiBBy
missing word
  • Funny 1

You shouldn’t be sexually harrasing people in any situation just because other people are doing it doesn’t make it okay for you to you deserve the ban 

• Like 1

13y/os should not play Gmod

Hello, banning and sexy administrator here...

You recieved a ban for violating Global Rule #12, which forbids sexual misconduct within the server. Typically, I would've just issued a stern warning; however, this rule was broken multiple times by many other people throughout the night. In your specific situation it was also exceptionally alarming so I felt the need to intervene immediately. There is no excuse with the way you were acting, partaking in a group of people that are ALSO breaking this rule results in you being punished aswell. Also, paying money for perks on the server does not help in anyway lessen the gravity of one’s actions. Consequently what you did unsettled another member enough to report you.

And yes, you do need help. Good luck with your appeal. (The evidence of what I saw is below)

image.thumb.png.206784163184aab0cb6164a9b461dce0.png

This also wasn't a one time thing...

image.thumb.png.69d57721b9749b797c3f622afba14b4c.png

image.thumb.png.96da1cc005e55b36e412128a31f744f0.png

image.thumb.png.401946ca390589bc8ca45ebddf496206.png

image.thumb.png.8ef0b1b472ed5c5ce3d5333d40fb6289.png

Edited by Jæcob ッ

The fact your 13 and your saying that shit is crazy get some help 

• Bad Spelling 3
On 8/7/2024 at 9:41 PM, Reaper said:

U r one weird guy...  This is what happens when u let a bum raise Ur kids.I was 13 years old playing on this server last year and I wouldn't say shit anywhere close to this. But I don't think this nigga should be permed since kids r easily influenced and this fag was just trying to join in with the crowd.

On 8/7/2024 at 12:27 PM, Jæcob ッ said:

image.thumb.png.206784163184aab0cb6164a9b461dce0.png

Assuming this is the extent of the situation. Obviously try to be a bit more mature. 

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to 5 days and ban reason to Global rule 2 (Harassment).

When people tell you to fuck off and not be weird try to listen

• Agree 1