Skyzerbefr | Staff Application

In-Game Name(s): Samuel "Sammy" Berenbaum, Officer Muhammed Ashala, Vimal "Mighty" Patel, Wong Wang
Steam Name: Skyzerbefr

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SkyzerBeFr/
Steam ID: 76561199230189062
Discord Username: Skyzerbefr
When did you first join the server: late 2022
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 4w 1d 9h 55m
Time Zone: EST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: < 40 hours per week
Have you read the rules?: Multiple times yes.
Do you have a working microphone?: Indeed
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): Indeed
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Absolutely
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Absolutely yes
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  *
It has been over a year since I last played the server.  I will say, this server is fun and indeed breathtaking.  I feel that my time, knowledge and overall personality will bring a benefit to the staff team.  I will bring dedication, speed and favoritism to my fellow staff.  I will make it seem fun and enjoying for all when I am doing my duties as a staff member.  But overall I would like to say that my wellbeing will be different from when I first joined the server, because I have greater knowledge, higher maturity and overall an unbiased mind. 

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  *
Starting off, I don't feel that my application should be considered more acceptable then others, but really just an opportunity for higher ups to see a high potential for an amazing staff member. I feel that my application should be considered more then others for the following reasons. I am a dedicated person, well rounded, and a good problem solver for whatever comes my way.  Others may doubt these things but I say otherwise because I can say my time in this server is enough to know what can and will happen in this server at all times.   But as my consideration should be high, I think that all applications should be looked just the same as mine besides the amount of +1s or -1s that come to play.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long):
I was a super admin for a popular server Elitelupus and an admin for a Fallout server. 

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: Yes, Ltap.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  *
I would say I am well known as I am in the Jewish faction.  People know me for my energy, kindness and overall dedication to help others.  I feel my presence is known wherever I go and people feel comfortable when I am around.  I like to make others feel like they know me as family and as far as a brother.  I want everyone to still continue feeling this type of way and want to overall make people trust me to help protect them in this server.  

What is your favorite moment on Diverge so far?: Finding friends that I consider family and making everyone feel safe!

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Pyro, Pizzle, 
Monaclu
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?:
First clip it and secondly have a conversation with the dude to not do that.  I would let a different staff member handle it by making a sit with all the proof I have so there is no bias sit. 
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?:
Make a staff report on the forums and put all the evidence I have with any witnesses that may be involved. 

A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?:
I would consider this a bias way of handling things.  But I am deemed a not bias person and will handle things the way the always will be.  Regardless of if there friends or faction members, I will do anything and everything to make the sit as unbiased as possible.

---------------------------------------------------------

Edited to make it easier to read. Your welcome new readers.

Edited by Skyzer
Make it easier to read.
  • Like 8

+1 : This guy has a good understanding of the rules and a level head. Nothing but good RP interactions with him, I'm sure he'd be a good addition to the staff team.

• Like 1

cool guy works hard and is very active 

• Like 1

+1  W guy treats all with respect would be great staff

• Like 2

good jew

• Like 1

+1 Nice guy deserves it

• Like 1

+1 cool guy and have known him for awhile during his time on the server. Dedicated 

• Like 1

+100 amazing human being and a genuine person.

he knows the rules like the back of his hand and would be an amazing addition to the staff team

• Like 1

+1 gets my vote, good understanding of rules and how things works, overall great person.

• Like 1

I wish you would've written more in your long format answers so others can get a better grasp of what you are about. With that being said, +1.

• Like 1

+1 Is confident and well off in his RP and knows the rules great guy even better boss

• Like 1

+1 Chill and friendly dude 😄

• Like 1

+1 This man can singlehandedly change the world if he is rightfully trusted with the responsibility of being a staff member on this fine server. The protentional for wonderful and astonishing roleplay will rise exponentially if only skyzerbefr is sworn as a proud member of the moderation team. Truly a staff application for the ages

• Like 1

"nothing but good RP interactions"

"In-Game Name(s): Wong Wang"

🤔 -1

• Helpful & Informative 1
  • Dumb 4
9 hours ago, Jmoorsey said:

"nothing but good RP interactions"

"In-Game Name(s): Wong Wang"

🤔 -1

This char is very old and used for some fun Japanese roleplay.  I never had intent to changing the name because its such an old character.  Its used for some fun rp and really just to have some interactions with the community. When I'm talking with people, ill let them know my name is Ms. Wang which usually gets people to wanna interact more. 

+1 | I will say this is a good application and I know you and what you do on the server. 

However you have been banned 3 times not only once. 

• Like 1

Great application! Looking forward to seeing you on staff.

• Like 1

+ 1

• Like 1

idk man hes jewish...

+1

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

+1    Cool guy and friendly 

• Like 1

+1 rat

• Funny 1

+1 a funky fella with swag beyond belief 

• Funny 1

+1 had soo many great interactions with this guy

+1 good guy 😄

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.