Duetts's Staff Application.

In-Game Name(s): Luka Altoviti, Dante Armani, Tyler Gray, Miko Dang and Penny Funnybone.
Steam Name: Duetts
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Dropl33x
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:244990613
Discord Username: Duetts
When did you first join the server: Late June 2023.
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 2 Months 3 Weeks 1 Day 19 Hours and 39 Minutes.
Time Zone: BST
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 4-5 Hours a Day.
Have you read the rules?: Yes.
Do you have a working microphone?: Yes.
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): Yes.
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: No, but I am willing to learn.
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes.
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  * I've been playing Diverge for a little over a year now, and I've been debating about applying for staff for a while now. Like I said before, I've been playing for a while now, and I want to do more for the community as a whole and help others whenever other staff aren't available. I've seen that at later times, tickets start to build up, and the same is true at peak hours, so I'd like to help other staff members with tickets during prime and at downtime when other staff members are afk or not on.

Why should you be considered over other candidates?:  * As previously mentioned, I've been playing for over a year now, and I'd like to say I have a pretty good grasp on the rules at this point. Which has helped me get a better understanding of the rules and how roleplay situations should go. I have had previous staff experience, although it was on another game (Unturned), and I believe it has helped me be able to adapt to situations easier and be able to make quick decisions during stressful situations at times.

Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I've been staff on 2 unturned servers where I've been an admin both times, and after around 5-7 months of being staff there on each server, both servers had a pretty large playerbase. 

Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?:  Once for rdm.

Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  * I would say that I'm decently well known in the factions I'm associated with, but I wouldn't say that I'm known throughout the whole community. But for the people who do know me, I'd like to think that they hold me in a positive light.

What is your favourite moment on Diverge so far?: To be honest, I wouldn't say I have a specific favorite moment over my time on diverge. I personally have enjoyed all of my time on Diverge, and I don't think I could pick a specific moment.

Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names:
JJ
Byte
Jaecob
Oboshi
Anzati1
Adam

-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?:  If I were in a roleplay scenario and no staff were taking the ticket, I'd try to finish the scenario as soon as possible and take it if no one did.

You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: I would start by gathering clips and any other evidence I could get. Then I would see if I could contact a member of UA or anyone else that would deal with these situations and send them everything I had gathered. 

A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: I'd have another staff member take the ticket, but if I had to take the ticket, I would start by getting clips and stories from both sides and make sure there were no rule breaks. I feel like there probably would be some subconscious bias seeing that I knew the dude; however, I would do my best to make sure I didn't have any bias towards either party. 

Edited by Duetts
Added Adam to who recommended me.
  • Like 7
  • Funny 1

+1 hes danish

• Like 2

+1 could be a good staff member 

• Like 3

+1 he's russian

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

+1 more than qualified 

• Like 3

+1, oh my glorious king, where do i even begin…

(he’d be a good staff member)

• Like 3

+1 , 🤠

• Like 2

+1 would be great staff member

• Like 3

+1 nice guy and very respectful, could def see him as staff

• Like 3

+1

Edited by Shittor
shut up
  • Like 3

+1 he is an amazing guy and seen him around.  All he has is good rp and that is his intent the entire time!

• Like 1

Great playtime, great timezone. Reputable, however I wish you put more in your long answers. +1

• Agree 1

+1 If i was in his shoes, I'd be in his shoes. 

• Like 1

+1 good dude!

• Like 1

+1 very immersed in diverge. I love this guy

• Like 1

+1, good active player, follows rules, levelheaded. would be a good staff member overall

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

Pyro to be honest, you're right. I definitely should've added some more to it. I do appreciate the feedback.

Edited by Duetts

+1

Active player, Good RP'er, Would definitely be a good staff member.

• Like 1

L British

+1 tho, always around and on the server and has good knowledge of the rules

• Like 1

Thank you for applying to the Diverge Networks staff team!
It is my pleasure to inform you that your application has been accepted.

Submit a ticket on our Discord for training and to get setup.