Jump to content

Daddy-skulls

Donator
  • Posts

    35
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Daddy-skulls

  1. prolly wouldn't have killed me the second time if i knew it wasn't RDM but alr
  2. i know there was the risks but the thing is that they gained an advantage over me when he RDMed me because i lost my gun, if they didnt rdm me i wouldent have been afk getting a clip for an admin ready. its just unfair because if they didn't rdm me i would have been prepared or at least not sitting down with no way of defending myself.
  3. Name of Character: Mike Fingson Character ID: 206152 SteamID: 76561198359163140 Your Discord ID#: monkey1671 Date of PK: 10/9/26 Reason for PK: Dons Orders why should you be unPK? Before the PK, I was RDMed by the same person who later Pked me. As a Result of the RDM, i lost my pistol and was left unprepared for the RP situation. While the PK was happening, i was AFK preparing the clip so i could submit a clip of the RDM to an admin after making a ticket. The RDM put me at a disadvantage by taking away my weapon and distracting me while i was trying to gather evidence and make a report. i believe this made the PK unfair, as the same person who RDMed me benefited from my disadvantage. If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nGZTtpW3NOLkRXS1S?invite=cr-MSxGcjgsMjIwNTI4Mjc1 - clip of rdm | https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nGZZitHMbsa38jc3S?invite=cr-MSxqSm4sMjIwNTI4Mjc1
  4. he is genuinely a good guy, I have personally watched him grind and do other RP besides mugging on that char. even if he is guilty a perma ban is just excessive and to lose such a valuable and active member of the community will just be more of a burden then a benefit. #FreeSushi
  5. mane why did you jus shoot him like??? supprised yall didn't try to fail mug him lol
  6. literally like a half hr before his ban he Force IDed me and detained me saying that I matched the description of a suspect that ran away from a murder crime scene. Even though I'm wearing a hoodie that WL only to me and 2-3 other people who were not playing at the time, additionally I was wearing a Dres mask which covers my whole face but doesn't hide my F3. in combination the outfit covers my full head and the rest of my body except my hands. Instead of typing an essay saying how I looked nothing like the suspect that he was looking for, Ima just show you the video of the PK and i want y'all to look at the suspect closely, I'm also going to show you a photo of the guy he arrested (he wasn't even there) for said murder and Ima show you a photo of what I was wearing when he detained me for "matching a description" || || || (clips of said Pk) The mugshot is the guy he arrested who wasn't even at the scene and the photo of the guy in a hood is me. TBH idc anymore since he's banned and I didn't get arrested, but he has done similar shi in the past multiple times and I can say from personal experience and from what I heard from others. Almost every time I think back about personal experiences with martin riggs I can only remember the times he was being corrupt and being biased with his RP, making the server a worse experience because he is harassing people and power tripping people because he thinks he's better and has authority over everyone on the server. I can't think of one positive thing he has done to make the server a better and more fun environment. When reading his appeal please consider what type of person you would be allowing back into the server by allowing him a second chance.
  7. I heard of this guy before, from what I heard he's a really good player and deserves the position.
  8. so as long as PD is the one ruining RP by breaking the rules to gain an advantage over factions because yall can't do actual police work is ok in your opinion. in addition, getting blacklisted from every faction for doing worse shit than I'm even being accused of. you sit here saying I have bad RP while all you do is drive around all-day, name-dropping players that you ID Fished and then powergame/metagame players that killed you so they can get arrested. your opinion on me has not ground and TBH I don't know how your not banned with me. I don't mean this to start beef, but I just want you to look the fact that you are not a very respectable, valuable and or good player on diverge. even if I'm the type of player that ive been accused of, I'm still 100% a better player amongst the community.
  9. can I see proof of this because I can't fully defend myself without knowing what you're talking about. +1 same pfp
  10. I can understand that I have POs and a semi reputation for mugging but at the same time you don't know anything about me, all you know is what you heard and what you see in my file. I have brought lots and lots of RP to the server over my 3 years of playing. hell, before I got banned, I was running a crew deal, introducing two dif factions to my faction and at the same time I was building dupe for a friend of mine who was planning on starting his own business with using said dupe. I can understand that I mug and that's frowned upon but at the same time why have the feature if you're going to punish people who do it. when the server told me to come back with better RP, I did but you just didn't see it, you only looked at my history and what someone else told you. I apologies for mugging and if I'm allowed back to the server I will definitely ither stop completely or do it on rare occasions. In summary, please reconsider the ban and look into me more and my actions because if you do you will see that I am a lot more than just a mugger. (Btw idk what faction you're referring to but I have mugged more than one faction, sure I may have beef with a specific faction but that doesn't mean I'm only going for them.) says the guy who tried getting me pked with metagamed info lol. plus, I was even co-founding a news channel called "Hood News Broadcasting Channal" or HNBC for short
  11. Your Character or Steam Name: Steam Name: Daddy-Skulls | In Char Name: WhiteBoy Phil Your SteamID 76561198359163140 Your Discord ID#: monkey1671 Reason for ban: Fail Mug | Fail Escalation | LQP | POs Length of ban: Never Reason for appeal: dispute Why should you be unbanned? I don't understand on why I was banned. I would like an explanation on why I was banned because I didn't get a sit or anything explaining what happened. Additional Information:
  12. Who am i supposed to rage bait now????
  13. #FreeMyBoy he aint do nun fr
  14. I don't want to argue like we get it your mad you got your chain snatched in your own hood but take it up with the don not the faction like crying in the forums because you had a bad run in with one of our members when they were on a deferent char is kind of sad and embarrassing lowkey
  15. he was on a different char stop crying
  16. were not a mugging faction
  17. +1 I know the background of each clip it's not RDM each clip had a RP reason.
  18. there are a lot of ties with RP your just uneducated on the group
  19. +1 there needs to be more French factions on the server, and i like the lore to
  20. like i said to cream, true it usually does not happen, but it does sometimes like before in the ghetto i would always was being threatened with their weaponed presented and i could not do anything about it because they were a "idle threat. now creams statement "There is alot of good RP that can come out of a rule change like this but at the same time there's alot more opportunity for kill hungry people to abuse the change" true some people might abuse the rule to kill people but at the same time, people can abuse the rule now. with the rule still being there, there is nothing stopping me from presenting a gun or a deferent weapon and threating people. (except the police) realism should be more valued more than convince. I would also like to add if someone is doing this to everyone and their mother that would just be minging so that would stop most players from being kill hungry and abusing the rule.
  21. true it usually does not happen, but it does sometimes like before in the ghetto i would always was being threatened with their weaponed presented and i could not do anything about it because they were a "idle threat. now your statement "There is alot of good RP that can come out of a rule change like this but at the same time there's alot more opportunity for kill hungry people to abuse the change" true some people might abuse the rule to kill people but at the same time, people can abuse the rule now. with the rule still being there, there is nothing stopping me from presenting a gun or a deferent weapon and threating people. (except the police) realism should be more valued more than convinces. I would also like to add if someone is doing this to everyone and their mother that would just be minging so that would stop most players from being kill hungry and abusing the rule.
×
×
  • Create New...