Jump to content

Chief Sosa

Donator
  • Posts

    106
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Posts posted by Chief Sosa

  1. On 6/10/2026 at 9:31 PM, Two Times said:

    "Most cartels uphold a reputation for their public acts of violence, where we are going to take it to a more hidden and professional place. Instead of dressing like some thugs, our guys will present themselves as serious, legitimate businessmen."

    It just sounds like you guys just want to be a mafia faction in all but name. You cannot have a cartel faction without frequent public acts of violence and barbarity. If you are going to have a cartel faction, you have to commit to it. I get it, you aren't going to dress up as cholos or whatever. But at the same time, you have to dress like actual Narcos if you really want it to work. I mean, dressing up like "Some thugs" wouldn't be bad roleplay. And the whole legitimate businessmen thing you guys are aiming for. I don't really see it, true Narcos will act like Narcos. True Narcos will dress like Narcos. Best case scenario, it would work for the people in high command. But for street level guys, no. Most Narcos do their best to puff out their chests and let the whole world to not mess with them. The last thing they will do is have a cool and calm demeanor. I mean, the Mexican government had some cartel boss killed a few months ago, and a third of the country was in hell because the Narcos were killing random people out of pure spite.

     

    Imagine if I'm a new player and I see a cartel faction and think "That sounds cool, I wanna join them." Because I'm imagining all of the brutal cartel stuff that usually happens. But when I join, it's just mobsters. Instead of having people named Paulie or Louie eating spaghetti for whatever. It's gonna be people named Pablo and Adolfo eating tacos or whatever the fuck. But other than the small differences, it's just a mafia faction. I signed up for a cartel faction, not a mafia faction with the cartel name just slapped onto it. Then I think "Man, this is lame." Then I leave the faction, or God forbid, leave the server. That ain't good, now is it.

     

    Speaking of the faction, it's really impressive that your cartel has over 40 members already. However, it's a bit perplexing that I haven't heard of literally any cartel roleplay in the server. Not in character, not out of character. Not. A. Peep. If I were the one making this application, I would have included footage of my guys actually roleplaying with other members of the sever instead of scripted RP. All you guys have is a Narcos intro parody, and a fake interview. Shouldn't there be a little more RP? I understand, this is a new organization. But there should have been more roleplay prior to the posting of this application. More importantly, there should have been footage of said roleplay included in the examples. What is currently there, leaves a lot to be desired.

    That being said, I'm going to give this a -1 until you guys start acting like you are in the CARTEL and not just Colombozzini.

    Muh why isint this cartel a paramilitary or terrorist organization that is full of retarded psychopaths why do they change the way they operate in the US muh 

    Muh why don’t they dress like ranchers when NYCs setting makes dressing like this impractical muh 

    muh I don’t know anything except what a far right podcaster told me about CJNGs retaliation towards the Mexican government for the death of their leader Muh

    muh why faction not 100% alive when it’s not accepted yet WTH Muh 

    • Like 4
  2. 1 hour ago, Adka said:

    “If ample evidence” goofy ahh reason, this aint court and frankly you saying that makes you SOUND more guilty, thats basically you saying 

     

    “if you can prove it, I’ll own up to it” which is a STUPID argument

    no he is basically saying he is innocent until proven guilty 

    • Funny 1
  3. Yea I did make two. The first time was directly after my last appeal was denied and I was told that I could pay the toll at a lower price or I could wait and re appeal. The ss is from the second ticket I made where I tried to ask for a lower price, you can see that I was unsuccessful.

    • Like 1
  4. 5 minutes ago, Canadian-bacon said:

    Do you recall what I said on your last appeal(s)

    Your ban record is quite extensive and I don't feel comfortable with giving you another chance sans conditions. Please make a support ticket to discuss this further.

  5. Your Character or Steam Name: Spooky Pyro

    Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:69780698


    Your Discord ID#: 666780178290311175

    Reason for ban: Metagame | PO's

    Length of ban: Permanent

    Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Apology

    Why should you be unbanned?

    I have been banned for almost two years. In that time I have made 3 appeals on this ban, understandably they have all been denied. I still have continued to play on other servers and stay active within other gmod communities, in one I have become a prominent player for my police rp (before my discharge) and pvp. I have also never alted or tried to cause severe discourse in this community. 

    I was banned two years ago for metagame and before that I was already perma banned for rdm bait. I had a substantial amount of PO's ranging from metagame, rdm bait, and rdm. With the addition of this perma ban I reached 16 bans in total. When I was unpermad for rdm bait I said that I had changed and I was a roleplayer. But I quickly devolved back into the reasons for my removal of this community. I agree to what anzati said in my second appeal, I was associating with people who only wanted pvp instead of rp, but I am not going to act like I was too immature to not act different. Looking back into my old clips I can see that I was nothing but annoying. Sure, I was having fun but it was easy to see that other's were not.  

    I have already apologised to the community numerous of times in appeals. There is nothing more that I can say or bring up other than how apologetic I am. It has been two years after all and I am looking to have a fresh start playing in other factions.  

    I have had people reach out with the same question "when are you coming back". From both sides, people from the "anti-commission" zeitgeist as well as people in the commission. Some of those people have offered to pay for my unban but I always shy away from it. It is summer break and I want to try diverge again. 

    Additional Information (images, videos, etc): 

    • Like 10
  6. Shitter you suck at role play and pvp 

    I dogged on you and your faction many many times 

    if I were to make a montage on diverge you would be 90% of it because you and your group are so ass. I wish you spent the months of your life on this server getting better so you can be 1% of my pvp and rp skills. Please stay banned and never come back. 
    like js turn to drugs or sum so u can od and keep yourself a fading memory

    We all know dam well you will wait another 6 months to appeal wym “last appeal”

  7. On 5/1/2026 at 6:48 PM, joeeey1 said:

    Really tuggin on the heart strings with this one huh. I’m about to get emotional. Just alt like a real man. 

    “In the end. You’re truly never banned”

  8. 11 hours ago, bigwillyhumper69 said:

    -1 another larp kosher retard keep this minge banned let’s ban Adam so they can be together. kosher sucks dick more proof they are all fried nuts eating dirtbags 

    I never mained nor even continuously played kosher

  9. 10 minutes ago, Davis said:

    "I have been banned for 3 or 4 months and I fully comprehend that if I were to do this again UA would re perma ban me"
    What did you not understand about getting reperma'd from the first appeal?

    I didn’t not understand anything. Like I said I knew I would get re perma banned if I started doing it again and look were I ended up. When I first got re perma banned I was angry and I didn’t accept the fact that my actions have consequences so my first response may have seemed more accusatory than disputative. 

  10. Your Character or Steam Name: Spooky Pyro

    Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:69780698

    Your Discord ID#: 666780178290311175

    Reason for ban: Metagame | Extensive POs

    Length of ban: Permanent

    Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Apology

    Why should you be unbanned? 

    It has now been more than a full year where I have been banned from Diverge and I still think about this server. Diverge has never really left my system and this is due to the amount of time I had invested into it as well as me nearly spending 3 years playing. I have around 4 months playtime and most of my hours on GMOD came from me playing this server. As I stated before, my ban stemmed from the completely unacceptable behavior that a server like this wont tolerate. On my first permanent ban appeal, I was unbanned on the claims of no longer exhibiting the behavior but 6 months later I was re perma banned.

    I was mad like anyone else would be but once my appeal got denied by James, I understood. I am not commemorating what I was doing but I will say that I had fun. Regardless I have seen the consequence trough me being perma banned and I can say I regret the metagame which lead to my permanent ban as well as the behavior I showed the server. No matter how little the rule break was it still gave me an unfair advantage and my IC/OOC actions had consequences like when I stalked Bonnano chars, trough what I knew OOCly, and then ratted them to Kosher about them planning a robbery which began the whole Olympus and Commission giga war, that never happened. I have never told anyone about how I got ahold of this information and it was 50/50 metagamed but I only snitched once they said something in game. My reason for snitching was because I knew it would cause some conflict and it in fact did. Not because I wanted Kosher to fight back but only because I wanted a conflict to fight in.

    This is not my first perma ban appeal and despite the 1 year that has passed I am still persistent on trying to return to Diverge since gmod is easily on my top 5 of games. Majority servers are the same Dark RP slop aside from a few serious RP servers. Gmod Dark RP servers are so saturated, its depressing trying to find another server that has different roleplay and genuinely can captivate my attention. As I have said before, there is not another server like Diverge and it's gun, law, and roleplay system.  
    I do not intend on being as active as I was pre-perma but I want to at least get on from time to time to play so I can experience something different than the hundreds of Dark RP and Clone Wars RP servers there are. At the end of my last appeal Canadian said "Your ban record is quite extensive and I don't feel comfortable with giving you another chance sans conditions". Those conditions were I pay for an unban or I wait longer to remake another appeal. I not only waited the 6 month period but 2 more for a total of 8 months. I am deeply apologetic to harm I caused. I will hold myself for contempt but it has been a full year and I ask may I please receive another chance.

    Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

    • Like 4
    • Disagree 2
×
×
  • Create New...