Jump to content

Azoro

Moderator
  • Posts

    42
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Azoro

  1. Please bring this back. PLEASE. I WANNA MAKE A FOOD STAND.
  2. There is a longer history on Diverge of ragtag groups of muggers, little gangs, and people trying to start factions who struggle to get a leg up when it comes to starting one. That is why I am recommending a new whitelist - similar to Civilians but it grants people a way to become criminals without joining a faction straight out. They'd get access to rumour, but would not gain access to any rackets or anything of the sort. How would you join? It would be similar to the old system of getting whitelisted to a faction most likely - you ask staff unless it's accepted and they had something in mind coding wise. Pros and Cons? This would give Detectives a way to get way more street busts. Go undercover as a basic level criminal, and finds way to root out criminals. Would give them more things to investigate, and how to investigate. It would give people a way to start factions without having to use another factions whitelist, and would allow them to build themselves up. It would allow people to start small gangs, as we all know the lords above will not allow another street gang. All in and all, it may be a healthy addition to the server to allow people to act like basic criminals without becoming a mafioso persay.
  3. God forbid I forget the exact date!
  4. In-Game Name(s): Hirokazu Takahashi, Ezra Rosenthal, Judge Abraham Farkash, Jean-Baptiste Charles Carbone Steam Name: QrowKast Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/QrowKast/ Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:703467936 Discord Username: Azoro Age: 20 When did you first join the server: When I was like 14 or 15. Unsure the exact date. Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 3mo 3d 13h 19m Time Zone: CST How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 4 - 5 Hours a day. Have you read the rules?: Yes Do you have a working microphone?: Yes Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): Yes Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: Yes Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: Yes ------------------------------------------------- Long Answer Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 3 Sentences Minimum. What is your motivation/reason for applying?: I was staff when I was younger, and I did enjoy my time in staff before I got busy towards the end of High School and was sadly removed for inactivity if I remember correctly. My motivation is to come back and help with stuff again for the server. Why should you be considered over other candidates?: I'm easier to train, and already have been staff on the server before so I know a majority of the commands and how to do things compared to other candidates. I know what's expected of me. I also since being younger have grown more mature and less of a little shit compared to how I used to be. Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): - Diverge Networks Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: RDM. 3 Day Ban. I was high and ended up shooting the guy with a revolver back when you could still buy guns directly from the gunstore. Haven't been banned since and I think that was around 2 or so years ago. Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?: Unsure. Ultimately depends on who you ask. Some people like me now that I'm older, but some people didn't like me when I was younger due to how I acted and that's understandable. It's a mixed bag. But I always remained unbiased, or tried to as staff. What is your favourite moment on Diverge so far?: It's unconventional but, I remember when Vagabond crashed out in PD yelling at cops while in invisible mode. Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Monaclu ------------------------------------------------- Problem Solving Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take. Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?: Ultimately, I personally wouldn't be too bothered. But I would ask if anyones available in staff chat using the @ command. If someone says yes, I'll provide the clip and leave it up to them as I did in the past and try to avoid handling it myself unless absolutely necessary. You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: Well, the right thing would be to clip it and report it to a higher member of staff and or the Head Staff. From there, I'll let them handle it but if there's a ticket made I'd handle it like any other ticket. A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: Well, I'd pull the accusatory party first and ask for video evidence of the accusations. If it's true, I'll pull the offending party and levy the adequate punishment outlined by staff guidelines. If it's found to be untrue, I'd inform the accusatory party and return them. Ultimately, I'd try to avoid bias and the best way to do so is evidence. As evidence cannot really overrule much. ---------------------------------------------------------
  5. +1 I retract my hate after learning this was due to a no life permaing him due to a jaywalker. free the mf. kill the admin who banned him or smth.
  6. mb lmfao. I wanna make people angry LMFAO.
  7. -1. Fuck this guy. Kill him. Drag him by the balls to the shore of scotland, and jam a curved rock up his ass.
  8. Resist the use of nigga for one day challenge. All of Diverge will lose.
  9. WIRETAP THOSE PAYPHONES. WE BEEN DOIN THIS SHI SINCE THE 1890S. I LOVE THEODORE ROOSEVELT.
  10. All PD has been made bitch asses. I got back in PD a week ago or so, and bros cried I tased a dude when he was sidestepping cuffs. CAN PD GROW SOME FUCKIN NUTS AGAIN DAWG?
  11. Wiretapping is already a thing, and idk what bro is talking about that wiretaps weren't a thing before the 90s. Wiretapping phone lines started in the 1890s smh. Let's make this shi a surveillance state. All detectives should have a quota of one wiretap a month.
  12. Let me stalk some Italians talking about gabagool and stroking their tracksuits sensually
  13. have it be a yearly purge where the FBI comes in, kills the weakest links and leaves. the quarter quell like hunger games or smth.
  14. Colombo literally means Orphan, for starters. It is a surname granted to Orphans in Italy. Gambino, according to ancestry and other ancestry websites cite over 41,000 people with the name. Bonanno, according to ancestry and other ancestry websites citer over 36,000 people with the name. Just sayin. -1
  15. +1 Return of the Boys.
  16. Azoro

    PET flag appeal

    https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/k6MDXyFAmdcinhHFE?invite=cr-MSxweWksMTcyMDczMTky hm
  17. Pretty sure it was hacking.
  18. +1 If Jmoorsey can become staff, you can.
  19. -1 Walked into a court room mid trial like a sped. HORRIBLE.
  20. +1 Pimpin is an active and respected member of the community - and has put a lot of effort in the community for the time he has been in the community. Overall, I think he deserves a shot at the staff team.
×
×
  • Create New...