Name of Character: Salvatore Castellano
Character ID: 158755
SteamID: 76561198018673035
Your Discord ID#: 339171765928460292
Date of PK: 10/6/2026
Reason for PK: Unknown, I recently as asked to return to the faction by the Current High Command after being gone for 2 years. I do know that when I left the server I was originally Underboss of the Colombos when Corrado attempted to Coup Pizzle during that time I decided to leave the server instead of fighting the coup on Corrados Side and I think this is when I was PK active. What caused my death was late at night I was having a friendly fist fight with my friend is also in Faction and I lost and was pked.
Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: No server rule or pk rule was violated by me that I know of. I believe I should be unpked as I set pk active over 2 years ago and before returning to the server I was told by the Current High Command that I would be able to return and all prior pk orders on me are no longer in affect. I also spoke to Pizzle who originally approved the orders 2 years ago recently around 2-3 months ago who also said I could return to the faction. Current High Command of the Faction can also approve and confirm that there are no active orders on me and are no longer valid.
If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nFyA1L0zkcuHD2w93?invite=cr-MSxiWUksMjY5MTIzMTc