Logan
-
Posts
257 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
5
Posts posted by Logan
-
-
Skill issue wear gloves
-
1
-
-
-
Alot of yap, read barely anything and don't know who you are. You gonna complain about "mass discrimination" on diverge.....like bro the place were everyone is called slurs and every insult under the sun and you are whining about people not liking you. Fuck off if you thought this was some safe space, go fivem that's were you'll truly find some form of little safe space.
-
1
-
1
-
1
-
-
Self explanatory, the funnies law/court rp was captured in those 2 channels and I know they exist just hidden. Soke great and funny moments such as that one plea where a guy served "big boy years" even now stuff happens that would go into those channels especially hall of shame such as the greenburg Notary meme.
-
3
-
-
The fuck is this post?
-
Hey guys just kiss and make up, diverge beef ain't that serious
-
20 minutes ago, DopeAsRoe said:
NYPD by far.
They get you into it by doing these elaborate sex parties and rituals but then you actually get in and the gameplay sucks! Paperwork, court, suspensions for off hand sexual comments, its ridiculous.
The biggest bait and switch I’ve ever experienced was when Bell Belluchio and Hamir Abdullah gave me my “final cadet trial” in the basement of townhouse #3. I thought everything would be sunshine and ERP but when I was finally made a probationary officer, I was shocked to find out its all just fucking paperwork.
tldr: PD is a scam
Shhhh don't tell them the trap!!!
-
1
-
-
Last time I saw this many pages on a forum was maggy finch staff app, and like that this is entertaining
Also heard @DopeAsRoeis actually stinky
-
3
-
-
5 hours ago, zee said:
so what actually is the point of this
Rejoin IA
-
2
-
-
-
I heard this guy 4lights is a silly guy
-
1
-
-
You do know nothing actually is stopping this, I used to do it on my cop char.
-
1
-
-
Hmmmmm
-
Wright famiky made him schizo lol
-
2
-
-
2 hours ago, Ka1l1lly said:
Yeah me too twin
me three twin
-
"Legal" it's staff what you gonna do sue him
-
1
-
2
-
-
-
No? Just add it to charges for court in a CC
-
11 hours ago, String said:
dont think any UA or even pendred cares for your opinion, im sure whatever interaction youve had with me is skewered, and the rda powergame shit was retarted as the person i was dealing with wasnt rping at all.
You don't like me so your opinion must be bias ahh response
-
"High stress job" he says while applying it to a video game
-
1
-
-
1 hour ago, String said:
Ask anyone who has been staff with me, I’ve never let my emotions dictate my decisions at all. I don’t tie in emotions to make my decisions but rather rules and regulations. You may have had a bad interaction with me on cop chars but that shouldn’t dictate your opinion on me as staff.
I've never interacted with you IC most in discord and still bad interaction
-
-1 seen him crashout more than kenji over smallest shit god forbid anyone disagree with him as staff
-
4
-
1
-
-
-
On 6/3/2026 at 2:47 AM, Mickey Lunestra said:
I hate you
What have I done to you fam

Changes/Requirements to the Warrant System
in Denied
Posted
Like byte said this encourages bad people to do shit just to get money also judge never have in this server(to my knowledge) have ever done bounties that's always been done thr PD for civ or DOJ. Also you do know major warrant probs won't be put into the system because it's on HVT and detectives (most likely) don't want that metagamed.
Some of these points makes me feel you don't even know ow how warrants work, and some of these points cops already do.
For instance they want someone got proof they have access to a property and boon search warrant for that person in that building I've approved warrants as such.