Jump to content

Renegade_N3O

Donator
  • Posts

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Renegade_N3O

  1. Actually I didnt try and cop bait my plan was join popov from the start and the guy I was protecting was just a guy I didnt break rp once I wasnt minging if I were I wouldve been causing issues with everyone which I werent I was walking around my char didnt mean anything because it was gonna get PK'd anyway from the start so I just wanted to join popov and get straight to mugging and making money for the faction cleary u havent looked inbetween the lines and are focused on other peoples reasons other than my own
  2. Your Character or Steam Name: <ACR> Renegade Your SteamID 76561199099753235 Your Discord ID#: Renegade_n3o Reason for ban: Minge | RDM Length of ban: 3 days Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I wasn't on a minge char I was on a char that had 100hrs+ and 500k worth of items also the RDM was because calink pulled me from and RDM ticket. idc that I was PK'd I'm saying this is a false ban because I was in citizens fac I only was citizen because I left cassanos to join popov but popov didnt add me yet
  3. it wasnt maliciously it was ICly since i asked why i couldn't do it u could've explained it to me in a sit but u didnt also the song was time accurate since i made it with a 90s beat/flow its also going to be added on cassette lmao I never failed RP because if u look at the clip u will see i didn't know that was against the rules also i stopped and let them arrest me afterwards u went OTT on the ban its okay u could've done ur job better.
  4. https://streamable.com/jh7cae more evidence
  5. Your Character or Steam Name: <ACR> Renegade Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):76561199099753235 Your Discord ID#:renegade_n3o Reason for ban: Fell over after being tazed let them cuff me after i got up also asked why i couldnt do it sent ticket in general with ticket showing i didnt know and let the cops arrest me Length of ban:1 week (7days) Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I didnt know it was against the rules that I couldnt rp falling over from a tazer (like irl) and then let them arrest me and I'm sorry Why should you be unbanned? as stated above it says i was banned for NITRP but thats not true because i fully wanted to RP the arrest there was no reason to run from it on a (have fun char) Additional Information (images, videos, etc): the clip can be sent via discord I already spoke to UA in ticket
  6. Mikhail Labedev STEAM_0:1:569743753 DC: methodman47 LTARP 1 day Dispute It doesnt make sense to ban someone for following the court precedure I was banned for LTARP but i didnt leave to avoid RP i was put into the pen faction i gave my discord so they could put me in a ticket for court and also told them i wanted to go to court i feel as if this ban is just to annoy me as i did everything correctly before leaving to have a break from the game like whats the point of RPing if the RP isnt counted and you get banned please fix this and unban me as this is not what i expected when i did everything correctly to be put into the pen faction im sure u only get put into that faction when u ask to go to court
×
×
  • Create New...