Dont know why did i got banned

Your Character or Steam Name: Jhon Silenas

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):STEAM_0:1:163828118

Your Discord ID#:itsbrunolyon#6524

Reason for ban: Metagame/ Chat abuse / Cop baiting / Racket abuse

Length of ban: 30 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I haven't done anything for you to think that i did cop baiting or anything like that. Literally last time i logged in i was afk in my apartment until i died, i forgot i could be starving and even lost my gun. Made a ticket because i thought someone broke into my apartment and killed me without a reason but admin told me that i could starve until i die so literally i said sorry for making the ticket and logg off, that's all what happenned last time i when into the server, how you could took that as cop baiting? Doesn't make sense, before that day i recorded my entire game so if you need a video of the day before that i do have evidence that proves my innocence. My roleplay was to try helping my friend pedro to get out from jail because he got over a 100 years and my intention was to try to paid his bail, i was talking to the cops on the police station so it's impossible that you could banned for that, literally everytime i'm playing on your server you are banning me for no reason. The video it's too big to uploaded but i don't believe it's necessary to give evidence as there's no evidence of me doing what they said. So please unbanned and i apologize if making a ticket to talk with an admin for less than a minute is a bit annoying for you but i do still learning. Also they allegate i did metagaming which i didnt, the screenshot that they are using as evidence shows my first message an also the last ones and OOC messagges. The only reason why i'm getting banned it's because i join a discord group where they probably talked a lot of things but that happened before i joined there so i would like to appeal for this because i'm innocent and i can also prove it. 

Why should you be unbanned? Because i'm sorry for making a ticket everytime i believe there's a reason for it but it's important to me learn about the game from you, not just assuming. I don't know what it's racket abuse but i haven't abuse of any glitch into the game or bug. 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): I just tried to went into the server again and found out that i got banned, i didnt even knew that i got banned. If you need me to share i could do it via discord it would be easier for us as my recording it's long. 

Edited by itsbrunolyon

Before I say the whole “banning admin here” text, you should go back and re-read your ban reason.

Please explain the reasons and show the evidence. 

image.png

43 minutes ago, itsbrunolyon said:

Please explain the reasons and show the evidence. 

image.png

Do you want to change your ban appeal to fit the proper allegations? All you talk about in the appeal is cop baiting.

21 minutes ago, anzati1 said:

Do you want to change your ban appeal to fit the proper allegations? All you talk about in the appeal is cop baiting.

Done.

Please answer now and show the evidence. 

Banning admin here,

You got banned for the 3 reasons because of your mugging group. Unlucky that you got involved.

Not only was it a mugging group, with intentions of ruining other's roleplay experiences, but you were abusing your alternative characters to buy guns and "sell" them to your friends.

When asking the rest of the group about their intentions with the name of the group and their plans, they brought up "Detachment zero did it, why can't we?", your group was mugging multiple people very often, then asking the police department for money to release the prisoner. TLDR: Your only intention, as a group, was to involve police.

Oh btw, I am still in the group chat so if you need proof, I can pull it all up for you. Along with my DM's with MVPMason.

image.thumb.png.8d2d76a4f8a092011d14e2b11bdb2e76.pngimage.png.917bfb46aca44e77921dd288d9f38c8c.pngimage.png.087509a756bddda4a752e3d10da0bd1b.png

Unlucky you got caught in the group, but you knew that they were breaking multiple rules and yet you continued to affilate yourself with them.

Metagaming, using discord DM's to communicate with eachother based on current events happening in the server.

Char Abuse/Racket Abuse, intentionally buying from someone in the group, on an alternative character, to abuse the factions racket.

Cop Baiting, you and your friends were on purpose, mugging multiple people a day, just to try to get ransom money out of the cops, in which they decided you were not worth their time so you continued to do so.

The reason you got 4 weeks and the others got less or more time, is based on your playtime and PO's for other reasons.

You have almost 6 days play time, 1 note on the 1st of June 2024, an RDM x3 Ban on the 23rd of June, then another RDMx2 ban on July 1st. By 2 bans, and a note, and 6 days playtime, you should learn to read the rules.

It's very disgusting that you are making screenshots of this conversation separately and trying to organize it in a way that makes me seem guilty. 

Theres the welcome message where you can see that i just join the discord group and there's the message where they are saying that is a OOC conversation wich has nothing to do with the game, 

Theres my hello message and there's my last message that i sent on that group. 

Being i'm a discord group doesn't make me guilty, it's like being on the diverge chat. 

Please this is very disgusting you maybe kick me from the discord group and know you thought that i couldn't get this ss but it was shared on the diverge channel so everybody already saw this. 

There's the welcome message and there's the last message i never sent any video because i couldnt cut it for being to big and didn't had the time to dowload an applicattion. 

All those messages doesnt show metagaming and i wasnt online when i sent those messages. 

Please i would like you to show evidence of me saying anything that proves that i was doing metagaming because this only proofs that people talking about the game but i wasn't talking on discord, i would use discord only to keep their contacts so we can join together at the server. If they were talking on the server it's ok you can ban them but even i didnt answer any of those messagges and didnt sell anything or bought anything from them, didnt use the information that they provide on discord at my favor as i didnt knew about what they were doing.

You are assuming that i did something that i havent. Didnt bought anything from what they offer or create an alternative character to abuse factions racket as you said. 

I wasn't doing cop baiting, wasn't mugging multiple people and wasn't trying to get random money from cops i was trying to pay a bail for my friend so he can go out from jail. 

I believe banning by only assuming it's not right. 

There's no evidence of me doing anything you said and my messaggees were all ooc as said (screeshot attached). I have evidence where they give me the radio frequency on video and also ongame so if you are banning me by that i would be happy to screen share my video on the part where im roleplaying and they give me the radio frequency as it should be. Didnt took anything from discord only use it to chat like i would do on other discord groups with friends. 

Didnt do cop baiting, if mugging means killing it was self defense, i have the video that i didnt uploaded for being too big but if needed i can show you, just ask for it. Also all that day it's recorded so ask if you need but only to prove my innocence. 

Everything said on the discord group before i joined them has nothing to do with me, please let me know how we can solve this issue. 

Have a nice day. 

image.png

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, itsbrunolyon said:

It's very disgusting that you are making screenshots of this conversation separately and trying to organize it in a way that makes me seem guilty. 

Theres the welcome message where you can see that i just join the discord group and there's the message where they are saying that is a OOC conversation wich has nothing to do with the game, 

Theres my hello message and there's my last message that i sent on that group. 

Being i'm a discord group doesn't make me guilty, it's like being on the diverge chat. 

Please this is very disgusting you maybe kick me from the discord group and know you thought that i couldn't get this ss but it was shared on the diverge channel so everybody already saw this. 

There's the welcome message and there's the last message i never sent any video because i couldnt cut it for being to big and didn't had the time to dowload an applicattion. 

All those messages doesnt show metagaming and i wasnt online when i sent those messages. 

Please i would like you to show evidence of me saying anything that proves that i was doing metagaming because this only proofs that people talking about the game but i wasn't talking on discord, i would use discord only to keep their contacts so we can join together at the server. If they were talking on the server it's ok you can ban them but even i didnt answer any of those messagges and didnt sell anything or bought anything from them, didnt use the information that they provide on discord at my favor as i didnt knew about what they were doing.

You are assuming that i did something that i havent. Didnt bought anything from what they offer or create an alternative character to abuse factions racket as you said. 

I wasn't doing cop baiting, wasn't mugging multiple people and wasn't trying to get random money from cops i was trying to pay a bail for my friend so he can go out from jail. 

I believe banning by only assuming it's not right. 

There's no evidence of me doing anything you said and my messaggees were all ooc as said (screeshot attached). I have evidence where they give me the radio frequency on video and also ongame so if you are banning me by that i would be happy to screen share my video on the part where im roleplaying and they give me the radio frequency as it should be. Didnt took anything from discord only use it to chat like i would do on other discord groups with friends. 

Didnt do cop baiting, if mugging means killing it was self defense, i have the video that i didnt uploaded for being too big but if needed i can show you, just ask for it. Also all that day it's recorded so ask if you need but only to prove my innocence. 

Everything said on the discord group before i joined them has nothing to do with me, please let me know how we can solve this issue. 

Have a nice day. 

image.png

I would like to add that my faction stills New York taxis. 

Edited by itsbrunolyon
Grammar

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.