Ban appeal - memespoon. pt 2

Your Character or Steam Name:

Your SteamID STEAM_0:1:547224332
Your Discord ID#: memespoon.

Reason for ban: Metagaming 

Length of ban: Perm

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I haven't talked to my friends in a few days, I've left basically every Group chat or server that I'm aware of sharing with them, and I've removed Rizo from my discord friends, Once again, i am sorry for causing trouble, at the end of all this, I just want to play on my cop char again and have fun, i still understand i  should've never done what i did, and take full responsibility for what i did.  I wasn't sure if this appeal would even be reviewed considering the 6 month cooldown usually applied to perm ban appeals, so deny this if you want i guess, but in my last appeal Canadian bacon , told me to reapply when I've "removed myself from these bad environments" Which i have been working  to do, So, thanks for reading this,  ill post a screenshot below, and I look forward to my appeal being reviewed. 

Why should you be unbanned? Because as i said below, i know i fucked up and have been working to separate myself and fix my shit, once again , thank you for reading this.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): The Review to my previous appeal is below, with me being told to reapply when ive removed myself from those toxic enviroments. My previous ban appeal's response.

Meme is a genuine guy and is fun to rp with on his cop char i think he deserves a chance to prove he isnt here to cause trouble and he was just with a bad crowd 

• Like 2

I agree with MrLogic he's a good person who was just with the wrong group of players. Let's give him a second chance.

• Like 1

Ive known meme from past communities, and he is a fun and honest person to be around. 👍

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to 1 month.

• Helpful & Informative 1