Ban appeal | 20 days for RDM?

Your Character or Steam Name: JuiceOnTheLoose

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:37938959

Your Discord ID#: juiceontheloose_

Reason for ban: RDM | POx8 | LTAP

Length of ban: 20 Days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I believe this specific situation happened late last night, i was being pulled over by an officer and he asked for my ID, i had an illegal firearm on me and I knew I was cooked, so i decided to kill him. It being late at night I decided to log off after this interaction. In no way do i feel like this was rdm or an attempt to leave, i assumed my character would be PKed as i was killed by cops but not a 20 day ban. This is uncalled for, Im just very confused. 

Why should you be unbanned? Ive been consistently roleplaying on the server for some time now and have come to love it, I really dont see the need for a 20 day ban in this given situation. If this is a different situation i would love to learn why i was banned. But this situation i assume is why. I apoligize if i upset anyone by killing them but in no way did i intend to RDM or leave right after. I get i have priors but 20 days seems like alot for such a minor incident. 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): N/A

if someone has any clips please send them, I do not have any

Banning admin here,

You were banned for RDM and obviously PKed because you shot a cop.

When killing cops for potentially receiving a felony, they need to state that they are arresting or detaining you, or physically doing so, like handcuffing, or tasing you. In this case, they were not.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ime1z3sHm59xhS4qt/EK7oTgKIuY1P?invite=cr-MSxGNHUsMjU1Mjg4ODM3LA

Now for the length of 21 days, this is because of your very recent notes and bans.

Relevant bans & notes below.

11th of June, Punch Minge.

1st of July, RDM.

9th of July, LTARP.

25th of July, LTARP

Notes

28th of June, RDM

3rd of July, RDM

25th of July, RDM

28th of July, VDM.

This is a long list of RDM related bans and notes, and you really do not seem to learn your lesson or read the rules. If you didn't notice, the more you break rules on a consistent basis, the larger the punishments will be.

You have 4 days 3 hours playtime, and not accounting in your current ban, you have 12 days and 6 hours of bans combined.

Hi Anzati1, Thank you for responding and giving me the clip. To be honest i apologize for this incident, I genuinely thought i was going to be placed under arrest for the reckless driving. This has happened to me in the past with police. i understand my prior stuff but this long of a ban seems quite unreasonable. I only have about 1 week before i have to start school again and wont be on the server for some time. im just asking for one more chance to be able to play this week before im offline for months. Thank you

12 hours ago, JuiceOnTheLoose said:

Hi Anzati1, Thank you for responding and giving me the clip. To be honest i apologize for this incident, I genuinely thought i was going to be placed under arrest for the reckless driving. This has happened to me in the past with police. i understand my prior stuff but this long of a ban seems quite unreasonable. I only have about 1 week before i have to start school again and wont be on the server for some time. im just asking for one more chance to be able to play this week before im offline for months. Thank you

The problem here is that you have EIGHT PO's within 3 months. If your ban gets reduced or removed, whats stopping you from just doing it again? You seem to never learn and constantly put yourself into situations where you're in the wrong and get punished for it.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.