Hans Hunnebun Ban Appeal for "hacking"?

Your Character or Steam Name: Hans Hunnebun  / James Spintavion

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):STEAM_0:0:628592126

Your Discord ID#:crispytacos0438

Reason for ban: global rule 1 "hacking" 

Length of ban: permanent 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):dispute

Why should you be unbanned? Firstly, bc im not hacking. But, it all started when me and two other people lockpicked into Napoli and initiated a mugging with a tenant there. He broke fear rp, called a sit and got him pk'd. In the clip, later on I was told that it looks like my bullets didnt even hit him but which would sort of make sense where the pm9 is all over the place but the direct screenshot they provided was me only shooting one bullet away and blood being plattered. In the same split frame/u can also see another bullet hitting the guy which would make sense to why there was blood hitting him. In the second image you can see the bullet that hit the guy. After this altercation the guy was pk'd and I had no idea I was had no accusations of "Cheating" at this time. All my friends got off so I devoted my time to trying to help some guy run from the cops. So , I went and bought him medkits and started running back to the townhouse he was at. Once I got to townhouse 1 I was being shot at so I started looking around and noticed a guy on top of the building parallel from Napoli. To escape his bullet I hid by a tree under that section of roofs to stay hidden and to use a splint to change my appearance. Also to switch up my body group so whoever was shooting at me would quit and be fooled. Once I got my leg in tact I started booking it toward the back of the silver tounge to hit the sewers .Shortly before I started running out of the tree though a flash bang hit me. At this point obviously I thought cops were trying to kill me because who else would have a flash bang. Anyways tho I ran to the back of the silver tounge and a cop pulled up on me. Being unaware that I was being Baited , I blasted the cop because I thought cops were trying to kill me I do admit I did rdm the cop but it was a really weird situation sorry about that. Hit the sewers and started booking it. Valentina reed and Melissa white started chasing me, dont know where they came from but they started blasting me through the dark tunnels. So i put my hands up and surrendered . They took me to the end of the sewers after I explained the "weird" situation I was in.(being set up) Then , they just said this never happened and let me go so I was confused as fuck . Forgot to mention in the sewers I called a sit and asked why the fuck cops were trying to kill me and azanti just basically brushed it off. But, once we came out of the sewers the cops left me , untied me so I made my way to truttoria or however u spell it . I was outside there and asked a guy for a split, he gave me one, so I gave him 1k. Walked over to the corner across from the tire shop and was looking at a guy on a roof near city hall that was unarmed. Then, I got shot at again from who knows where so I booked it to the ghetto and rented a room and locked myself in there. Called a sit again, Azanti pulled up and told me he dont know whats happening but if the guy lockpicks I can defend my self.(getting set up because thought I was cheating) so I third person through the walls and see a black guy with a rifle. Me not realizing that I was being set up I thought I was pk active so being the top shotta I am I started listening to baby kia and when he lockpicked in I killed him. I would also like to say before I show all these clips that if I was hacking to yall think I would go in third person to take advantage of a gun fight . Live leak in de leon discord is full me of me shitting on people. Btw I use a pink crosshair that u have to download with steam u could also verify that with all my recruitment logs there is a crosshair in every id I uploaded has a crosshair on it.. I never really thought I would get banned from the server I play every day for literally just being good . Also I was not about to try to win a gunfight with a nigga on a roof with a pm9 because im not cheating . I offered to hop in a call with the staff and screenshare but he aint care and you could tell I thought he was fucking with me saying I was hacking. Being able to ban someone because they are good at the game/ off a hunch should not be allowed and should be seen as abuse of power.  

Edited by Hans Hunnebun
baka
  • Like 5
  • Dumb 2
  • Funny 2

as a reformed top shotta who used to run with him and will admit in scary situations where we think we may be pl active we will occasionally kill near people who seem like they are following us and cops who as you seen in the clip literally turned around to chase him. Hanz is the best shooter i know (glaze) but everytime me and my friends come into an altercation with italians we always seem to get banned/then unbanned commission has to much fucking power in the server and its killing it. #fuckcommision #fuckolympus #fuckeveryone #freehanz

IMG_4731.jpeg

• Dumb 6
  • Agree 1

image.thumb.png.7370235b8b736c33f6ec23566113848e.png

uh yeah idk about this one chief (red dot centered at screen(where he was aiming(not where the bullets went(thats where they should have went))))

Edited by Faith
formatting
Posted (edited)

1 bullet hit the locker the other hit him in the face. Pretty easy to see i was also swaying so

the pm9 has quite a bit of spread also 

Edited by Hans Hunnebun
  • Dumb 1

+1 What i know this man hes a good person never hacked a day in his life has denounced it and frankly theres no proof 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Free bro

In the clip that decided anzatis decision of perma banning you can clearly see the first shot's tracers land on the man and imeaditly kill him. It was a one shot one kill for the first bullet and the aiming towards the lockers is obviously for compensation on the recoil because the pm-9 has the highest recoil out of any smg and the mag dumping comes from the high firerate. In the ss you can see only one bullet shot and the blood splatter

image.png.fa33c13d6f0ba4668fd5f66773a1388c.png

For the ghetto clip if you slow down the video you can see three tracers of the shots hit the black guy to the body and with some attachments the pm 9 is able to kill a guy with this ammount of bullets at that distance, the following mag dump comes from the high firerate and once he realises hes already dead he stops shooting

The police shooting clip prooves nothing either because you can see some shots did not hit the officer at all and he had to mag dump the car to kill him, once again with all kill shot tracers hitting the person hes shooting at. Hanz shooting at the body on the ground also shows that hes not locking on or anything similar he just has a good reaction time. 

Anzati shouldve just took his offer on screen sharing and maybe doing a full PC check instead of having Hanz go trough the procces off getting unperma banned because its very lengthy. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Hans Hunnebun said:

1 bullet hit the locker the other hit him in the face. Pretty easy to see i was also swaying so

your crosshair was not on his head for even a single frame lol

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

+1 lack luster proof, I also sh*t on Hans in a 1v1 two times in a row (more of a flex on Hans). Also Anzati banning someone for cheating and having MULTIPLE plural VAC bans is wild, the irony.

Edited by Shady
  • Like 1
  • Dumb 1
42 minutes ago, StrixSolos said:

as a reformed top shotta who used to run with him and will admit in scary situations where we think we may be pl active we will occasionally kill near people who seem like they are following us and cops who as you seen in the clip literally turned around to chase him. Hanz is the best shooter i know (glaze) but everytime me and my friends come into an altercation with italians we always seem to get banned/then unbanned commission has to much fucking power in the server and its killing it. #fuckcommision #fuckolympus #fuckeveryone #freehanz

IMG_4731.jpeg

Fuck, shit, @Pendred he found out we're working for the commission! Shut it down!

• Funny 2
2 minutes ago, Faith said:

your crosshair was not on his head for even a single frame lol

image.png.4bf62400438d65d75498457c875a0a7d.png

? this is the millasecond he fired when the gun was pulled out

2 minutes ago, Chief Sosa said:

image.png.4bf62400438d65d75498457c875a0a7d.png

? this is the millasecond he fired when the gun was pulled out

image.thumb.png.9d7a09ca436537e3534b16a2d6125ddb.png

that would be his chest.

my crosshair is not that small to start with and he was running backward so 

i encourage people to simulate this situation pm9's shred 

• Dumb 2
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, Hans Hunnebun said:

my crosshair is not that small to start with and he was running backward so 

?!?!?!?!? LMFAO WHAT 

the size of your crosshair does NOT affect where your bullets go. with the suppressor your using (as far as im concerned) the spread would not have been that bad to hit his head

seems like u have never used a pm9

• Dumb 2
2 minutes ago, Faith said:

that would be his chest.

"Uhmm actually🤓" ahh comment, hitboxes in Gmod are already weird now add latency and constant movement for both sides and it can be funky, the picture you sent literally him aiming neck/torso and he used half the mag so it kicked up the barrel. I just find it funny that the person who banned and you riding this dude have VAC bans.

• Like 1

Impresicion does not mean less hip fire spread. This suppersor makes more hip spread unless you are aimed and the sole reason for this ban (being the tracer away from the target) I have already showed not only landed but also killed him with a head shot.

4 minutes ago, Faith said:

that would be his c

• Agree 1

image.png.76135424d09a2168a8ac75ae09c2313d.png

this is the spread of the pm9 with the same attachments from the same distance.

https://imgur.com/qbKlkdY

This is the exact frame you clicked your mouse and another shot was not fired until your gun was pointing miles away, and yes, i was moving while testing the spread, and no i wasnt adsing.

its clear as day, good luck anyways lol

this is clear hacking lol, besides that you are very clearly pk baiting.

• Dumb 1
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

pk baiting by trying to take someones clothes 

All that's clear is you did way too much work to sound stupid, conditions weren't the same. You're not shooting at moving target that's position has to uploaded to the server downloaded by the host and updated in game, and even with that what's the bullet on the far right? Were you even at a similar distance where shots were fired. All you did was upload a picture of a wall with some bullet holes, figures though cause that's probably the only thing you can hit.

2 minutes ago, Shady said:

All you did was upload a picture of a wall with some bullet holes, figures though cause that's probably the only thing you can hit.

go test it yourself lol

• Dumb 1

for a different situation some guy was rdm baiting so i called a sit and i think jaecob took it if im right. I loaded a mag into this guy and not a bullet hit so he could not bring him to the sit  https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ili5VWqOVW6def95w/d1337lURwlQX?invite=cr-MSxzem4sMTk3ODk5MjU1LA

5 minutes ago, Faith said:

go test it yourself lol

Yeah let me go shoot a wall to get proof someone is cheating. Absolute brainrot, I know it won't be the same cause the conditions vary. You are shooting at world object, not a person with a hitbox and the different latencies. Once again you proved nothing.

Edited by Shady
  • Like 1

Proof Gmod hitboxes are weird, this is also a 1v1 against Hans.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ifNDWddYJpMSrQUkk/d1337fMIqZs4?invite=cr-MSw1ZWEsMTAzNDk5ODAs

Edited by Shady

not my proudest gmod pvp moment but this should show something