Stripes - Pk appeal

Name of Character: Aurelio Barzini

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56067239

Your Discord ID#: stripes0001

Date of PK: 7/28/24

Reason for PK: mugging 

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?:I was watching UFC with the homies in the discord and then all I see is a dude with a gun aiming at me  I pulled out my gun and he beat me to it. That was all fair but then later on he gets banned for cheating then I seen the clip and is pretty fair to say  he was cheating. I feel like my appeal should be accepted as I was in a unfair advantage.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:
https://medal.tv/?contentId=imbjj9u7PFjLT6T6t&invite=cr-MSxDRk8sMTk3ODk5MjU1LA&spok=d1337NTWE6kR

image.pngimage.png.651436a50ec4132dce9d6d321ddc9ae8.png

Edited by Stripes
no template
  • Like 6
  • Dumb 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Funny 2

Follow the format

• Disagree 2

Hello I am the admin that administered your PK.

Initially and admittedly there definitely was some oversight on my part from not seeing the movement from the perpetrator of the PK, However the initial circumstance was that i considered the PK valid because you had been put under Fear RP, retaliated, and died.

At the time I did listen to your point that u did not hear anything ingame and did not understand that u were being put under fear RP BUT hearing anything other then ingame sounds such as listening to music or videos or in your case UFC does not make you immune to fear RP from other players, similar to how having bad wifi or hardware issues or other outside variables don't protect you from any repercussions ingame. 

With all this said though id say the reversal of this PK would be valid due to my oversight in not realizing the other party may have been using 3rd party cheats to gain an advantage.

• Like 6
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Stripes changed the title to Stripes - Pk appeal
  • 3 weeks later...

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.

• Helpful & Informative 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Funny 2