StonySaturn2206 Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: StonySaturn2206

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:95604949 / 76561198151475627 (not sure which you wanted)

Reason for ban: Metagame, Racket abuse, Copbaiting

Length of ban:14 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Apology

Why should you be unbanned?
I joined up with some dumbass motherfucker on accident who got me into a whole lot of trouble i didn't know id get in, i did
metagame a bit i guess, though i didn't know what i did wasn't allowed, I didn't know what we did was racket abuse, but thats fair. I never copbaited anybody though? I generally avoid police confrontations and i never tried to roleplay any sort of terrorist shit like those idiots did.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

• Funny 1

Banning admin here,

You got banned for the 3 reasons because of your mugging group. Unlucky that you got involved.

Not only was it a mugging group, with intentions of ruining other's roleplay experiences, but you were abusing your alternative characters to buy guns and "sell" them to your friends.

When asking the rest of the group about their intentions with the name of the group and their plans, they brought up "Detachment zero did it, why can't we?", your group was mugging multiple people very often, then asking the police department for money to release the prisoner. TLDR: Your only intention, as a group, was to involve police.

Oh btw, I am still in the group chat so if you need proof, I can pull it all up for you. Along with my DM's with MVPMason.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.