I woke up and i was banned

Name of Character: Silvio Morelli

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:515844564

Your Discord ID#: belinskisoviet

Date of PK: no clue

Reason for PK: no clue

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: no clue

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: I have no clue wtf happened. i wasnt on my pc for 2 days, then im banned when i come back. Help me understand how this makes sense?

The link is broken. I will DM you the reason why you were PKed since I cannot send it here.

Edited by Shards

ive taken a look at the clip, and that very mutch was my character. altho i was not in home recently, someone in my family using my pc isnt a valid excuse. so i wont try to argue on that. but ive taken a good look at the pk clip. i dont know what led up to that, but what i can see is he shot his gun before there was a reaction from my character. i am feeling like 100 differant emotions rn but without letting it cloud my judgement, i very mutch think this was a bad call to pk my character for it.

• Like 1

i also must ask if anybody has time stamps from when the interaction happened, and when the pk was issued.

13 minutes ago, Belinski said:

ive taken a look at the clip, and that very mutch was my character. altho i was not in home recently, someone in my family using my pc isnt a valid excuse. so i wont try to argue on that. but ive taken a good look at the pk clip. i dont know what led up to that, but what i can see is he shot his gun before there was a reaction from my character. i am feeling like 100 differant emotions rn but without letting it cloud my judgement, i very mutch think this was a bad call to pk my character for it.

Regarding my judgment on the PK, it was clear: you were only shot after you put the Beretta pistol in your hand. I rewatched that clip many times, and considering that someone else was using your computer, it’s a complicated situation. My judgment on the PK was solely about the specific circumstances of the kill, which I believe was executed correctly. The issue of someone else using your computer is a separate matter, and you should discuss that with the super admins on this thread.

In regards to your question about when this was, this happened it was a few hours before you posted the appeal so in all honesty it looks like it was you and you are trying to play dumb for sympathy, watching the clip, this would be a valid PK the man was mugging your char and you pulled a gun on him while he had a gun on you so he killed you. Due to this, the PK will stand. as I don't see any rule breaks either.

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.

• Dumb 1