unban request

Your Character or Steam Name:

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):
STEAM_0:1:209919627
Your Discord ID#:
monkeymullet

Reason for ban:
Dont exactly remember but it was roughly due to the fact that i'd just been being a mild dumbass for a fair few months and then i think an admin had basically just seen my extensive history and been like "yeah we gotta just get this dude outta here at this point" 
Length of ban:
Perma 
Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):
Its the summer and I really dont have a whole lot to do at the moment and I have so many fond memories from this server and always found it one of the best ways to kill a couple hours on a boring or rainy day. I apologise sincerely to anyone I may have pissed off while I had my time on the server and would love a second chance to do it right. 
Why should you be unbanned?
I am very sorry to anyone whos playing experience was hindered by me or anyone who felt annoyed by my presence 
Additional Information (images, videos, etc):
image.png.06abd096ade8ea0fabba86e3ab9c8117.png  Here we have a picture of a sad kitten. This is actually me when im perma banned. sorry guys 
  • Like 1

+1

• Like 1

mans appealed and said "its cuz its summer im bored"

• Funny 1

Banned for Mass RDM, indiscriminate.

MonkeyMullet    Tony Ban Slyke    STEAM_0:1:209919627    [ADVERTISEMENT] Tony Ban Slyke: Whole server is my opp rn LMAO if i ever killed you i had a justified and RP reason to do so

• Agree 1

What asshole would have said that in advertisement? (it was me of course) 

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.