free bay b tron #2

Your Character or Steam Name: Rioda Y. Oungog(char name), travis scott(steam)

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:180521832

Your Discord ID#: 302456643545858048

Reason for ban: Failname/FailRP, stacked on an insane PO count

Length of ban: Permanent

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Dispute

Why should you be unbanned?: I'll say what I said last time and add a little bit on; I was permanently banned on a police character I had made while waiting to rejoin Takahashi-Kai who was named Met. R O'Boomin.  This is obviously a reference to the producer, Metro Boomin which at the time, I had not known there was an issue with the character name I had, being that my probably most known char, Bay B. Tron(Babytron) never had been prompted for a name change, which had gone for over half a year.  After being PKed on a life sentence, I named my next character Teeg, R. Izzley(Tee Grizzley) which- again, went on for months(albeit much, MUCH shorter than Bay), and after shooting at a cop, got PKed.  After this, I changed to Met. R O'Boomin and carried on, business as usual.  Rem had given me the name change prompt and I ended up choosing Rioda Y. Oungog.  I received my ban about 5 minutes after this.

I think that to start, I never should have had to change my name when the enforcement of this character rule to any other staff member is lax at best.  It makes no sense that several other staff members except Rem saw my character name and just let me carry on.  I shouldn't be subject to different rules when the majority of the enforcement team doesn't mind the name.  Even then, I think just being told to make a non-artist name instead of a permanent ban for changing to a (MUCH) smaller artist's name, and in a way that would still fit RP(ethnic name) is just not sensible.

While I get the permanent ban is mostly due to my POs, none have been related to character names.  Rem stated in the original denial that I've been around long enough to know the rules, and they are correct, I've also been around long enough to know the various ways that moderation punishes infractions based on PO count, and just from the rule.  I think a permanent ban was overkill in every sense of the word, regardless of my extensive history with various rule infractions.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): N/A

• Like 3

broo please no more trannies

• Dumb 1
  • Disagree 1

b-tron was goated

I counted 5 bans towards failname. 17 Dec 2023, 06 Jan 2023, 18 Dec 2022, 17 Aug 2022, 02 Aug 2022, 

2 hours ago, Fisher said:

While I get the permanent ban is mostly due to my POs, none have been related to character names.

You also said you know the ways of moderation, its kinda like if someone VDM's, it counts towards an RDM PO. You have 17 notes and 17 bans.... Eventually you would read the rules maybe and just roleplay properly? Ontop of that, 'Extensive PO's' means you've been breaking too many rules and refuse to follow them as a whole, not individually needing to be "RDM" or "FailMug" etc...

Also, why now appeal? I know for a fact its because Rem isn't here anymore and you think someone else might offer more lienciecy, genuine question.

You were permabanned on March 27th, 2024, that is 116 days if im correct.

3 hours ago, anzati1 said:

I counted 5 bans towards failname. 17 Dec 2023, 06 Jan 2023, 18 Dec 2022, 17 Aug 2022, 02 Aug 2022, 

You also said you know the ways of moderation, its kinda like if someone VDM's, it counts towards an RDM PO. You have 17 notes and 17 bans.... Eventually you would read the rules maybe and just roleplay properly? Ontop of that, 'Extensive PO's' means you've been breaking too many rules and refuse to follow them as a whole, not individually needing to be "RDM" or "FailMug" etc...

Also, why now appeal? I know for a fact its because Rem isn't here anymore and you think someone else might offer more lienciecy, genuine question.

yeah thats actually exactly why im appealing bcs I think rem was unfair with their judgement, also 5 bans for it?  that does not sound right

1 hour ago, Fisher said:

yeah thats actually exactly why im appealing bcs I think rem was unfair with their judgement, also 5 bans for it?  that does not sound right

Upon inspection, I've only had one ban for any fail name circumstance and that was my permanent ban. 

The last ban I got before my permanent ban was about 3 months before the permanent, so obviously I had heeded the warnings I got, and I had been trying to follow the rules.  I think saying that I've had enough chances and that "eventually" I'd read the rules and "roleplay properly"(don't really know what this means as it has several different definitions depending on who you ask.).  I will say I most likely do have warns for various things but on the whole, I went from averaging two to three bans a month to averaging once every 4 or 6.  Obviously I took into consideration that I did not have a lot of chances left, so I made an effort to change.  

Further into why I even made this; this was one-hundred percent because Rem stepped down.  I think that their ruling in this situation was asinine and trying to turn that reason against me doesn't really make sense.  Why would I want to come back and play the game when they still were here?  That makes little to no sense for me to even try appealing before they left.  I thought their judgement was wrong(I know alot of people who'd agree) so I waited for them to go.

image.thumb.png.20d44212525a64dd61b4c583c7577f2b.pngimage.thumb.png.dd766b0b20bed795a0f7e56999e24e59.pngimage.thumb.png.883b75582ba8cd0a767934dd9bd38185.pngimage.png.1d7fe574a64c44d116432b594b8b3f29.pngimage.thumb.png.b3105dbd284f726281d71e3e4475ab21.png

+1

+1 FREE THE TRON

Youre dumb af 😂

• Agree 1
20 hours ago, anzati1 said:

this dude just throwing out permas hes a dork  demote this clown

• Dumb 2
5 hours ago, fatstick445 said:

this dude just throwing out permas hes a dork  demote this clown

Wipe the drool off your mouth, if you even read the appeal, I didn't ban him, actually infact I didn't ban this person ONCE, I havn't even warned them ONCE.

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1
8 hours ago, Rem said:

Youre dumb af 😂

real shit im stupid as fuck

+1 Was actively roleplaying with the japs before the ban, i wouldn't say they were bad in any way wouldn't have even known there was a ban history, Free the Tron.

Edited by Udek
1 hour ago, anzati1 said:

Wipe the drool off your mouth, if you even read the appeal, I didn't ban him, actually infact I didn't ban this person ONCE, I havn't even warned them ONCE.

Woahh buddy unprofessional I live breath eat sleep gmod mr admin I can’t get off GMOD TO SAVE MY LIFE AND FOR YOY TO SAY THAT TOO ME HURTS MY FEELINGS YOU FUCKER

1 hour ago, anzati1 said:

How about you go !some bitches

• Helpful & Informative 1

You really need to stop being a stupid retard. Anyway Rem doesn't really care about this in the end so I will accept this, but simply exercise the slightest amount of retard restraint.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly. If it was deemed an invalid ban, it will also be removed from your record.