Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name:Robert Saxton

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):STEAM_0:0:570507766

Your Discord ID#:yuioq.

Reason for ban: RDM POS

Length of ban: Perma 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): This whole encounter started after a white shirt was obstructing justice while me in a officer where making an arrest he tried to flee and I missed my taster. while I was reloading my taser he tried to run me over with mind you before the sit I did not know the truck was a no impact I was never informed in that so I shot at him after I moved out the way of the car he was still alive and driving the car that's why i was confused cause I really didint think i killed him but I guess I did. he was explaining that too me than proceeds to say "well go reapply for cop in a day" I had no prior warning it was a simple mistake I told em he's a dumb ass than he goes to ban me seeing that I was just recently unbanned a week ago im pretty sure. he taunts me then says " how about I make this a perma " while chuckling. I said do it ill see you in the appeal forum and he did it. the guy from the jump was pure disrespectful for no reason I had no warnings as a cop i was just learning and it was a simple mistake and I get perma like I threatened to dox some one or threatened  to ddoss the server I made a mistake I did not know the trucks had no impact and that is my fault I was never told that

Why should you be unbanned? because I made a simple mistake as a cop and I will take disciplinary action from them but people make mistakes all the time. I feel the staff situation was too harsh considering people get 2 3 day bans for stuff much worse. i get that i have priors but i really didint do anything to get banned it was a mistake

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): 

• Dumb 2

Banning admin here,

As a cop you need to make some sort of arrest attempt, as I stated in the admin sit. This was a non-violent crime and you instantly resorted to your firearm.

Once again, the van is no collided, the van did not try to run you over, the person was committing a non-violent crime, the person was not a threat to you or public safety, the van stopped multiple times and you continued shooting, you could've done /doorkick multiple times to kick them out of the vehicle.

Nearing the end of the sit, I was asking what you thought was fair for the ban length, after our discussion of your PO's you said, and I quote word for word, "Go ahead, permaban me, I don't care".

Here is the clip for context, along with a screenshot of your extensive PO's related to the RDM.

Bans

July 2nd, Mass RDM

June 27th, NITRP, RDM, Punch Minge

Notes

June 27th, RDM

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iiSuWy7HF1XMhTWCg/mOcjpUcqTd1J?invite=cr-MSxYYTcsMjUyODczMDg3LA

image.png.f2fa1bf3e0e42ec9d5335c7bc460ce4a.png

As I said in the sit, multiple times, you do not know the rules and have zero intent on actually following them. You stated multiple times that you have not read the rules, yet you joined the server in 2022 and the notes/bans started to come in at around 2023? You have no intent to roleplay, nor follow server rules. In the sit, you said loud and proud you were fully confident in the killing, this was not an IC issue because of the points I've stated above.

• Helpful & Informative 1
  • Dumb 1
11 hours ago, anzati1 said:

Banning admin here,

As a cop you need to make some sort of arrest attempt, as I stated in the admin sit. This was a non-violent crime and you instantly resorted to your firearm.

Once again, the van is no collided, the van did not try to run you over, the person was committing a non-violent crime, the person was not a threat to you or public safety, the van stopped multiple times and you continued shooting, you could've done /doorkick multiple times to kick them out of the vehicle.

Nearing the end of the sit, I was asking what you thought was fair for the ban length, after our discussion of your PO's you said, and I quote word for word, "Go ahead, permaban me, I don't care".

Here is the clip for context, along with a screenshot of your extensive PO's related to the RDM.

Bans

July 2nd, Mass RDM

Notes

June 27th, RDM

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iiSuWy7HF1XMhTWCg/mOcjpUcqTd1J?invite=cr-MSxYYTcsMjUyODczMDg3LA

As I said in the sit, multiple times, you do not know the rules and have zero intent on actually following them. You stated multiple times that you have not read the rules, yet you joined the server in 2022 and the notes/bans started to come in at around 2023? You have no intent to roleplay, nor follow server rules. In the sit, you said loud and proud you were fully confident in the killing, this was not an IC issue because of the points I've stated above.

you are lying out your ass no one said anything about me reading the rules bro you joking and laughing in that sit then entire time you never said shit about my priors except when you taunted you where perma banning me and i have multiple cops that can vouch i have full intent to role play you are just weird.

Banning admin here,

Bans

July 2nd, Mass RDM

Notes

June 27th, RDM

that's the issue I never knew the van was a non collide until you where taunting in the fucking sit dude and i said loud and fucking proud  i was gonna see you in the forums good try tho i did not know he couldn't  hit me with the van i thought he could so i shot at him is that or is that not a violent crime i tried to tase him twice before he even decided to hop in the van. whats this shit about punch minge ? that has 0 things to do with this situation   bringing up past shit i had nothing going as a job on the server then, so yes i did fuck around but these recent times i most defiantly have intent to roleplay if I didn't I wouldn't have waited hours to get trained. moron

Banning admin here,

Bans

July 2nd, Mass RDM

Notes

June 27th, RDM

btw one of those got appealed 🙂 

Banning admin here,

Bans

July 2nd, Mass RDM

Notes

June 27th, RDM

you can clearly see he tried to hit me when he was turning and bro told me to kill myself???  and he didint actually die so it would be ARDM not rdm if he didint actually die holy shit thats crazy just provided the evidence i didint kill him.

Banning admin here,

Bans

July 2nd, Mass RDM

Notes

June 27th, RDM

tell em to cut the clip shorter to where i shot my taser 2 times??? wheres that at ??? your just showing the end of the encounter bub?

Banning admin here,

Bans

July 2nd, Mass RDM

Notes

June 27th, RDM

not to mention the outlandish shit he was saying but no that's not in the clip or it doesn't showing him blocking the dragged suspect from moving your evidence is weak. i didint just walk up to the guy and say he was under arrest.. lol what a joke he was also taking dragged suspects and walking away with them ask Grant Williams im pretty sure he was the one i was on patrol with he witnessed it all we gave the guy at least 6 warnings before it escalated that far....

Banning admin here,

Bans

July 2nd, Mass RDM

Notes

June 27th, RDM

also you never said shit about a fair length you joked and taunted about perma banning me absolute liar  

• Dumb 1
On 7/20/2024 at 2:16 AM, fatstick445 said:

you are lying out your ass no one said anything about me reading the rules bro you joking and laughing in that sit then entire time you never said shit about my priors except when you taunted you where perma banning me and i have multiple cops that can vouch i have full intent to role play you are just weird.

that's the issue I never knew the van was a non collide until you where taunting in the fucking sit dude and i said loud and fucking proud  i was gonna see you in the forums good try tho i did not know he couldn't  hit me with the van i thought he could so i shot at him is that or is that not a violent crime i tried to tase him twice before he even decided to hop in the van. whats this shit about punch minge ? that has 0 things to do with this situation   bringing up past shit i had nothing going as a job on the server then, so yes i did fuck around but these recent times i most defiantly have intent to roleplay if I didn't I wouldn't have waited hours to get trained. moron

btw one of those got appealed 🙂 

you can clearly see he tried to hit me when he was turning and bro told me to kill myself???  and he didint actually die so it would be ARDM not rdm if he didint actually die holy shit thats crazy just provided the evidence i didint kill him.

tell em to cut the clip shorter to where i shot my taser 2 times??? wheres that at ??? your just showing the end of the encounter bub?

not to mention the outlandish shit he was saying but no that's not in the clip or it doesn't showing him blocking the dragged suspect from moving your evidence is weak. i didint just walk up to the guy and say he was under arrest.. lol what a joke he was also taking dragged suspects and walking away with them ask Grant Williams im pretty sure he was the one i was on patrol with he witnessed it all we gave the guy at least 6 warnings before it escalated that far....

also you never said shit about a fair length you joked and taunted about perma banning me absolute liar  

is there a higherup i can speak to about this?

You schizo'ed the fuck out and started arguing with yourself with 8+ replies I had to merge them all into one message. 

Anzati's logic sounds fine and I'm simply going to scale your ban based on PO's.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to 21 days.

• Disagree 1