John Brown Jr II Head Admin Application

In-Game Name(s): John Brown Jr II, Chew Kok Long Po, Perry Bradford, S.O Olantanuanbe Williamson
Steam Name: Moses19698484
Steam Profile Link: www.steamlink.ca
Steam ID: I don’t feel comfortable sharing 
Discord Username: Baselsamarah 
When did you first join the server: the first time I joined the server was 9/11/2001
Total playtime on our Servers (Do !time in-game): 3 hours and 42 seconds 
Time Zone: Gaza Strip 
How much time can you realistically dedicate to moderating?: 24 hours, every single day 
Have you read the rules?: meh
Do you have a working microphone?: it’s from the gas station but yes 
Do you acknowledge that you must meet the weekly minimum ticket quota of 20 tickets? (Unless you have posted a valid LOA): ill do what I want, hoe. 
Are you familiarized with SAM and/or Nutscript commands?: yes i can nut on command
Do you acknowledge that lying on this application will result in immediate denial and blacklisting from staff?: please no I want to be staff 
-------------------------------------------------
Long Answer
Questions proceeded with an asterix require a response of 5 Sentences Minimum.

What is your motivation/reason for applying?:  I am a homosexual man and I have rights and deserve to be staff just like Shittor*
Why should you be considered over other candidates?: I’ve broken every single rule on this server so I know it better than all of the other retards. Also, I’m sexy and I can tie cherry stems with my tongue.  *
Do you have any previous staffing experience? (Please list where, what position and how long): I was a Head Admin for Kevin Adam’s and he taught me a lot. 
Have you been banned before on any of our servers? If so, why?: never been banned except 2 times but they weren’t my fault because the people who banned me were Israeli and they knew I was from Hamas strip. 
Would you say that you are well known in our community, what's your reputation, what do other members think of you?:  everyone thinks I’m a chad, especially chi long qua and Canadian bacon *
What is your favourite moment on Diverge so far?: when I would metagame as much as possible with no repercussions 
Have any staff members recommended you? If so, list their names: Rem, Boomroasted, Lenders and French-Bacon 
-------------------------------------------------
Problem Solving
Detail step by step exactly the actions you would take.

Someone RDMs and you are currently off-duty. How do you handle this?:
You have seen a fellow staff member of higher or equal rank than you abusing fairly often, but never doing anything too noticeable. What do you do?: permaban them 
A member of your faction / friend of yours has a ticket made against them accusing them of RDM’ing, and minging. You know that this person rarely does this when you play with him. How do you proceed knowing this? Does it constitute possible bias?: permaban both of them 
---------------------------------------------------------

Please understand that once a staff application is posted you are open to receiving either negative or positive critique from the community as well as staff. Your consistent activity on the server will also be monitored and applications can remain open for weeks before any sort of decision is made on them
  • Like 1

I cannot be silent any longer. Allowing this monstrosity of a man(?) to be on your staff team, let alone your head admin, would be a disservice to everyone that plays on this beautiful server we call home. I've known Basel for more than half a year now and he's been tangled up in countless controversies.

• Running the best Oil faction the city has ever seen.
  • Stimulating the economy with fun events centered around gambling and togetherness.
  • The cherry stem thing is real, he sent me three separate videos of him doing it. Those were unprompted, but appreciated.
  • He's fat. Yes, this is a controversy.
  • He didn't come to my birthday party.

All in all, Chi Long Qua for head admin.

• Bad Spelling 1
  • Agree 1

He is so funny

• Dumb 1