Ban appeal - memespoon.

Your Character or Steam Name: M E M E S P O O N 

Your SteamID : STEAM_0:1:547224332

Your Discord ID#: memespoon.

Reason for ban:  Metagaming?

Length of ban: Perm

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology):  i feel like i do deserve to be banned, however the reason for extending my ban seems slightly  unfair. i stand accused of metagaming and plotting PKs in unauthorized group chats a second time. but i was not the one primarily planning it.  I'm completely fine being banned for a few months, I will completely admit to doing it  the first time, When it was happening the second time, I was fucking pissed , I had been backstabbed when i could've been told not to and i would've chilled out, so i was fully onboard with the gang Avenging Me & Rizo.  Hell I even Shot ideas in the way. All I'm asking is to not be permabanned .

I'm aware i fucked up but i like this server too much to lay down and do nothing.  If i get unpermabanned, I'm done, i just wanna enjoy the server man.

Why should you be unbanned? I would've literally just stopped in the beginning if asked to, IK that's not a good answer, and as such, I'm sorry. But I don't know how else to say it. 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):  Will provide any screenshots if asked to. 

My Ban Msg \/

Screenshot 2024-07-18 205415.png

• Like 4
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

"When it was happening the second time, I was fucking pissed , I had been backstabbed when i could've been told not to and i would've chilled out, so i was fully onboard with the gang Avenging Me & Rizo.  Hell I even Shot ideas in the way. All I'm asking is to not be permabanned ."

Too little too late. You, after being banned for metagaming and plotting pks in a discord group chat, then proceeded to start plotting again. Literally no sense of self reflection, no remorse for your actions.

You don't belong here.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

I wont lie, I was being irrational,  all i want to do is play, I made a mistake wanting revenge , im fully aware what i did was stupid and wrong .  

11 minutes ago, KingJewMonaclu said:

You don't belong here.

This Fucking Hurts. But Still, here i am, appealing this because i know i fucked up, At the end of the day, i was mad, i was emotional, Im aware you dont care monaclu, but i do. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 3

Edited by Sage
idk
  • Disagree 1

+1 great rp'r

• Helpful & Informative 1
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

bro this sever has been some bull shi banning nigga for some dumb ass shi and admins being dicks like we just trying to have sum fun and play the game i just dont get it this shi is not fair fr tho why cant you just ban these niggas for like a few months they spent so much time and hard work on this server bro swear all u admins think ur the shi all the time how is nigga getting banned for saying lmao like wtf bru that is the dumbs shi i seen some one get banned for 🙄like nigga u had a guy who loved ur sever and spend so much time in but over a word he got perma banned like i can never trust nigga again!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    and for meanspoon i fill like that is some bull shi to because u see how that nigga is mad af because this nigga love the server to u could have gave him a few months to but nah u had to be a and give him a perm and how tf are u going to say "you dont belong here" like bor how dose he not belong here he was a jew and a cop Monaclu ur a fucking dick fr u dont belong here!!!!           

Edited by david rizano
  • Like 1
  • Bad Spelling 2
  • Dumb 2
  • Disagree 2

Not only did you attempt to do a weak ass Coup on myself, but then you guys had to try to "get revenge" on Sammy, you guys are really idiotic. 

-1 Not only did you attempt to do a weak ass Coup on myself, but then you guys had to try to "get revenge" on Sammy, you guys are really idiotic. 

WHOS YOU GUYS I DID NOT NIGGA

• Bad Spelling 1
  • Disagree 1
16 hours ago, pizzle said:

Not only did you attempt to do a weak ass Coup on myself, but then you guys had to try to "get revenge" on Sammy, you guys are really idiotic. 

-1 Not only did you attempt to do a weak ass Coup on myself, but then you guys had to try to "get revenge" on Sammy, you guys are really idiotic. 

brother thinks hes cool

• Dumb 1

You obviously need to stop associating with people who have no intent to roleplay or behave on the server. Feel free to re-appeal when you remove yourself from bad environments that put you in these situations multiple times.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

• Helpful & Informative 1