TIny "Teeny" Rizano Ban appeal

Ban Appeal 

Your Character or Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198367369589/

Your Discord ID#: .rizo

Reason for ban: metagaming

Length of ban: Perm

Why should you be unbanned?

so i full story i was planning to metagame and mug a capo and hope he retaliate and pk him so i could get me and my family his own crew. i was then snitched on ooc by sammy rizano my own son. and then me and two other people involved get banned and our characters pkd in an admin sit by monaclu. i accept my ban and pk and go on to smoke weed and play minecraft for the next few days today i get on and receive these messages from monaclu.image.thumb.png.1e52d5050af76628204fc8bb8bef6e88.pngimage.thumb.png.4167a4c9dc08c1aa30dfd109a086e087.pngimage.thumb.png.9ad28fbb9f998b866bb58985950f832e.png

i also beleive i was falseley pkd for there was no ic reason for my char to die monaclu has always had something out for me by denying my pk appeal and generally just being an asshole he told me to not appeal or anything because he would just deny it but yea im high asf rn i think its bull im being permad for saying lmao in a gc < 3

• Like 5
  • Dumb 1
  • Disagree 1

"told me to not appeal or anything because he would just deny it but yea im high asf"

Literally when was that ever said.

Also, my official response:
You were banned originally for metagame, having one PO already in the past for metagame. Specifically, you were attempting to coup a kapo spot for a faction, using alt chars to target him for a pk, and to "replace him" with either you or another one of you. This group chat, pretty quickly, was leaked, as well as in depth video recordings of your conversations regarding it.

Then, today another group chat leaked that you were apart of. While your only interaction in the chat was a singular message, you're metagaming. You're in a group chat, watching people, and potentially assisting people in committing the same thing you were banned for. You, having just been banned for being a part of a PK group chat, which, was literally called "PK Club Top Secret", should have realized "Oh this is probably a terrible idea to be a part of" and either reported it or at the very least left it.

You neglected to do either, and remained involved in it. This showed to me that you had no intention of any form of reformation for your actions, and ultimately led to your complete removal of the community. You show yourself to be the bottom of the barrel type of player that will commit offenses and feel no sense of shame or regret for his actions.

Furthermore, you literally have written

i also beleive i was falseley pkd for there was no ic reason for my char to die monaclu has always had something out for me by denying my pk appeal and generally just being an asshole he told me to not appeal or anything because he would just deny it but yea im high asf rn i think its bull im being permad for saying lmao in a gc < 3

which legitimately is the worst appeal that I've ever seen. You've opted in for the good old fashioned "Monaclu has always had something out for me" method, completely ignoring your actual transgressions. You are a manchild who is incapable of self reflection, or the ability to place blame where blame is due. You.

• Dumb 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 3

bro your reasononing is dumb the pk club gc was for the original offense when i was actually planning a pk you have banned me for being inside of a rizano gc i beleive you banned me for posting this very manchild looking photo in the group chat right above where i said lmao

image.thumb.png.97a332ec1afac4edb8e061b2d1d4c1b9.png

• Like 3
  • Funny 2

Aw Hell Naw 💀 I dont even know how to respond to this. (remove this if you want ig)

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Rizano said:

bro your reasononing is dumb the pk club gc was for the original offense when i was actually planning a pk you have banned me for being inside of a rizano gc i beleive you banned me for posting this very manchild looking photo in the group chat right above where i said lmao

image.thumb.png.97a332ec1afac4edb8e061b2d1d4c1b9.png

you know i actually had not seen this part lmao

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1

"Lmao" = bad

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1

bro this sever has been some bull shi banning nigga for some dumb ass shi and admins being dicks like we just trying to have sum fun and play the game i just dont get it this shi is not fair fr tho why cant you just ban these niggas for like a few months they spent so much time and hard work on this server bro swear all u admins think ur the shi all the time how is nigga getting banned for saying lmao like wtf bru that is the dumbs shi i seen some one get banned for 🙄like nigga u had a guy who loved ur sever and spend so much time in but over a word he got perma banned like i can never trust nigga again!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Dumb 4
  • Funny 1

-1 You were really that jealous for a Capo position that you were gonna metagame a Coup on me, lmao stay mad. How dumb can you be? Do you not understand what Monaclu is saying? you were given a perma ban because even after your 30 day ban for METAGAMING, you then proceeded to stay in a group chat where people were METAGAMING more plans to execute/plan PKs? and not once did you think to leave that group chat or report it? You are really idiotic.

• Dumb 1
  • Agree 1

You were banned for the first time you tried to do it, then you tried to do it to the guy who ratted on you, the ban didn't teach you a lesson so a longer one makes sense. This is not how we want the server played if you have issues you could just go over your capos head to his bosses and get them to sort it out or something like that but you decided to break the rules multiple times, this being a pretty major rule break and so soon after the first time you tried, so the ban is justified you can re-appeal later down the line.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

• Disagree 1