PK Appeal Malik "Malice" Monroe

Name of Character: Malik "Malice" Monroe

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41437658

Your Discord ID#: Monaclu

Date of PK: 7/16/24

Reason for PK: Automatic by system

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I was RDMed. There were 2 people set pk active to kosher because they had mugged me. I was running around and stumbled upon one who immediately opened fire on me. Which is RDM. No escalation rules were followed, I did not attempt to attack her, i simply walked in on her and she opened fire. RDM negates a pk, especially when it just occurs because it's automatic for the PK system. Furthermore, the person who actually saw me didnt actually see me shoot his friend at all. Apparently his friend died, and I was just standing there with no gun out. Which means they walked up and saw me with no gun, knew nothing of the situation, and then proceeded to shoot me. Probably discord call.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ihy8mioMgqMYAj8yp/d1337XNzxdZq?invite=cr-MSxQOVosMTkwNTQ2OTI3LA

• Like 3
  • Helpful & Informative 1
  • Dumb 2
  • Disagree 6
  • Funny 2

I mean, she shot at you and missed, you probably scared the SHIT out of them since you walked in on them hiding out in the sewers, I'd probably shoot too. I think anyone would. Spelunking and shit down there.

You should've just ran away man smh

• Like 3
  • Dumb 4

Your appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

Your character has been reinstated and can be used again.

• Helpful & Informative 1