Ban appeal quantillion and pd blacklist appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Chief Sosa

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:1:69780698

Your Discord ID#: 666780178290311175

Reason for ban: Cop Minge | Just got off of ban | PO's 

Length of ban: 3 weeks

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): dispute

Why should you be unbanned? I was banned for beating someone (only until they seemed injured). For startes the ban reason shouldnt even be cop minge. To say I had refused to rp, even tough before the sit I had spent my time fighting lawyers in holding cells about the law and the SOP while making documents to go to court because someone wanted to fight an illegal possesion charge, is just ignorance. I witnessed the person i beat harras other people on a freshly made char in little italy and my first interaction was him walking up to me aduibly spitting and then crying about the arrest, saying "I did not do the /me's" and "Im calling staff" trough voice chat even tough the arrest was made because audibly spitting at a LEO is grounds for aggravated assault.

The PD blacklist for fail corruption dosnt make sense either.I took him to a bush after I dropped charges because I refuse to take a minge char to court and hit him 2 times with my baton to take my anger out. In the sit I was told im not allowed to do it "like that" and the staff then provided no further context on how I should properly beat people even tough I can't find anything in the rules showing a scenarior were a beating is not allowed besideds beating them to death. I am allowed within Police corruption rule 7 to use exesive force and beat people with a risk of getting a pk if its targeted. In the sit seansx whos the banning admin, said "you need UA approval to be corrupt and i highly doubt they will give it to you" before banning me. Just right now I made a UA ticket and asked if I need UA+ permission to be corrupt and Monaclu said no. I asked for further information trough dm's to see if theres anything im missing something and seansx still hasnt responded even tough hes been active on discord and its been five days.  

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): I think everything should have just been kept IC with making an IA report instead of calling staff.
Arrest Clip

Edited by Chief Sosa

Hey there! Banning Admin. 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/igPspo9sdL36N_yxm/d1337HDtl9Bd?invite=cr-MSxjSDUsMTg4NDE1MjQs

The medal clip is uploaded by myself as the original evidence was a mp4 file that is not able to be submitted here.

Above is the clip of you dragging him all around town, and then beating him in a bush for absolutely no reason. 

Below is where the decision was made for your blacklist.

image.thumb.png.d88f0748fbd0e62d73333c3af62857ae.png

Over all, I have observed you minging heavily on your cop character multiple times, and multiple /rumours of excitement were sent out when you were banned. You have served to bring only mingy experiences to people through your cop character and this is not what NYPD is meant to do. Your extensive POs and Bans speak for themself, see below for proof of all of this.

image.thumb.png.89e743e5c7c25e7028fb8fa516c42167.png

image.thumb.png.44aa5bc57c7e1e7035abdb39f668b3db.png

image.thumb.png.1ac4eed64691ffac04338cdbae20928c.png

image.thumb.png.6cb6ad6b6c4a745736e3ddb864fee3da.png

Why would this time be any different? This hasty, quickly written ban appeal shows that you take a lack of care for your actions, and you even think your in the right for this?

You don't deserve a second chance for cop, nor should your ban be lowered. I suggest that after the 21 days are up you lock in otherwise your just going to get re-permed inevitably. 

Edited by Seansx
47 minutes ago, Seansx said:

Hey there! Banning Admin. 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/igPspo9sdL36N_yxm/d1337HDtl9Bd?invite=cr-MSxjSDUsMTg4NDE1MjQs

The medal clip is uploaded by myself as the original evidence was a mp4 file that is not able to be submitted here.

Above is the clip of you dragging him all around town, and then beating him in a bush for absolutely no reason. 

Below is where the decision was made for your blacklist.

image.thumb.png.d88f0748fbd0e62d73333c3af62857ae.png

Over all, I have observed you minging heavily on your cop character multiple times, and multiple /rumours of excitement were sent out when you were banned. You have served to bring only mingy experiences to people through your cop character and this is not what NYPD is meant to do. Your extensive POs and Bans speak for themself, see below for proof of all of this.

image.thumb.png.89e743e5c7c25e7028fb8fa516c42167.png

image.thumb.png.44aa5bc57c7e1e7035abdb39f668b3db.png

image.thumb.png.1ac4eed64691ffac04338cdbae20928c.png

image.thumb.png.6cb6ad6b6c4a745736e3ddb864fee3da.png

Why would this time be any different? This hasty, quickly written ban appeal shows that you take a lack of care for your actions, and you even think your in the right for this?

You don't deserve a second chance for cop, nor should your ban be lowered. I suggest that after the 21 days are up you lock in otherwise your just going to get re-permed inevitably. 

The clip is 35 seconds and shows 0 of the interactions I had with this person only just me beating him and you saying that I "dragged him all across town" is just an exaggeration when PD is 10 seconds away. You are using minge as an insult to make me seem like I had zero intentions of doing my job as an officer. Im not saying there haven't been moments were I wasn't being fully serious but you are just nitpicking all of those times and claiming that I am constantly like this. Were you also spectating me that day when I was in the holding cell for hours with people who wanted to get out of cases because of bullshit reasons. Literally the last time I hopped on my cop char the day before my ban it was also spent fighting lawyers until their client took a plea and I even provided some guidence to a proby who asked for help in a holding cell(a supervisor was not asked from the defendent or lawyer) and the same day as the ban I filled out an app to be a corporal. The argument of people rejoicing and being happy that I got banned shouldn't have anything to do with this either because there were/are people like Hamir Abdul and Centralmint who are extremely disliked just for doing their job as a detective or cop, Takashki was going to have a full on dinner when Hamir was removed but that doesn't discredit the fact that he cracked down on a lot of their made men. These mingy experiences that I supposedly provided to these guys comes from the words of the people that I have arrested for commiting crimes and looking for ID's when they have had firearms outside and illegally open carried.

The only thing I won't argue is my POs because I fully acknowledge them weighing a lot on ban time and punishment but me having a list of rdm's and other things outside of minge dating before my perma does not mean that I am still an issue and abuse my cop char. The metagame ban came from me speaking OOCly in characted not from a harmful or targeted attack. The only reason it was a ban was because I had a habit for just name dropping or bringing up things I did not know on the char I said it on and the same goes for the notes.

At most anybody who tought that I was abusing my cop char to minge or harras anyone shouldve done the same with my RDM bait ban and collected clips for UA to see and properly handle it. Instead you go off of what you hear from your faction members and other people that you speak too that I am not what the NYPD is suppose to be because these people get caught/ID checked and you let that be the reason for my blacklisted on PD. Do you even have any proof to back up these claims that I should have been removed from cop in the first place other than what other people say and these experiances that you state are so often? Did you even show UA the reason for it being "fail corruption"? You still havent showed anything to provide proof that it was fail corruption in this app or dm's other than you calling me a cop minge, bringing up my po's and saying that a 30 second clip out of what was probably a whole hour of an interaction is enough context to show that I beat a guy for no reason.

City hall CCTV would probably be able to reach the beating clip and once again I belive that if the person really felt that offended at me beating them for what they were doing, they could have just made an IA report and kept things IC.

Looking at all the facts and the rules, this does not look like false corruption, plain corruption yes maybe, but that is dealt with ICly via IA reports and witnesses etc... 

Your PO's do make you look guilter than you actually are, so in this case the ban will be reduced to 2 days from now as you've already served 6 days.

The reasoning for the reduction and not a complete removal, is that the rules do still state that cop minging is not tolerated, and with your extensive PO's you should know better than to minge, especially on a cop character.

Also, your PD blacklist will be reverted and you will have to face the consequences (if any) in character as expected when beating down that person.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to 2 days from now.

Edited by anzati1