pk appeal

Name of Character: Raijin Inoue

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:511374435

Your Discord ID#: motherfucking

Date of PK: 07/13/2024

Reason for PK: I have absolutely no idea.

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I was standing still and I got PK'd. I wasn't even killed, I was just talking to some dudes and I got char banned.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines: I don't have a video, but here's a screenshot of the PK message.

image.thumb.jpeg.45c8311d2b95120baf0d417b09a954bf.jpeg

Hello, I am the staff member that oversaw your PK. You were PKd by your faction high command. The orders placed on you stated that you disrespected your high command, which they are allowed to kill for. You accepted the risks of joining a criminal faction, as seen by this prompt you accepted when you first joined.image.png.13e9e18fa8e520eb12ad6101fc897872.png

3 minutes ago, adam said:

Hello, I am the staff member that oversaw your PK. You were PKd by your faction high command. The orders placed on you stated that you disrespected your high command, which they are allowed to kill for. You accepted the risks of joining a criminal faction, as seen by this prompt you accepted when you first joined.image.png.13e9e18fa8e520eb12ad6101fc897872.png

ok, but i wasnt killed lol

6 minutes ago, motherfucking said:

ok, but i wasnt killed lol

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/igjlmo3NDq6jiqMTn/d1337j2MfzXe?invite=cr-MSxiTHEsMTkwNTQ2OTI3LA

since the responding admin is too dumb to specify that it wasnt a random char ban

Edited by KingJewMonaclu
  • Like 1

ironic

100% deserved PK
**KOSHER CERTIFIED**

1 minute ago, CharlieBudweiser said:

100% deserved PK
**KOSHER CERTIFIED**

i respected you a lot but ok

L BOZO COPE

1 minute ago, CharlieBudweiser said:

L BOZO COPE

im not coping, the only meaningful thing i lost was access to kosher. being in the faction was all i ever cared about because it meant i could hang out with really cool people who i've met in kosher, and thats a bit disappointing because im prob not gonna be able to hang out with them again

damn mf got domed

Hey there as you see per The clip provided by Monaclu you can see you had been shot in the head when you was talking to said people plus you were indeed active when you was killed so it was not a char ban randomly

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.