PK Appeal

Name of Character: Joseph Alfonsi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:435720544

Your Discord ID#: eunaslatt

Date of PK: 7/11/24

Reason for PK: no clue

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: I have no reason as to why I was PK'd, I joined the server again literally yesterday after not playing for years, nobody in game had me recognized except for the person who actually PK'd me and even they are saying that they don't know the reason for it, I have only spoken to like 3 people on the server and nobody else, they also then lured me in using OOC discord chat just to kill me.

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:

image.png.ac578e44d526f6dd22a8ed820bc1b015.pngimage.thumb.png.e164484758ce4667ae91f936f6f8ce3e.pngimage.png.eca5a6aa882e838d67227f5423e6d7dd.pngimage.png.039f51037f619463748fcc2d86d9424a.pngimage.thumb.png.cdcdbb61f78659e0e84d3b5b0191c2d9.png

Hello, i am the person involved in your PK. If you could not tell already, i was lying. We met up ICly to complete a drug deal, and i killed you. The reasoning behind the dons orders were you leaving the criminal faction that you had joined. Considering the fact that you had switched to Cassano, to Legacy Enterprise, to NY Taxis, we, the Cassanos, think you did this on purpose, unfortunately, forcing us to kill you. Hope this helps.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ifB9hIlSAwZx0u35p/d1337NiN5zLY?invite=cr-MSw1Y1QsMjA1NDM2MTcwLA

Edited by Jmoorsey

Hello I'm the admin who approved this Permakill for your character Joseph Alfonsi. When joining a criminal faction all users understand and partake in the risk of being PK'ed as is the nature of being a criminal. Members of a faction who break their IC code of conduct or run risk to the faction can be ordered killed by the faction leader.

pk.thumb.png.72b34ab8958364c1263143124d99778f.png

Under Pk guidelines for family kills: if they have left the gang/family without approval from the leader, while holding the position of made man+ (or appropriate equivalent), they may be subject to a PK. Entry level associates who are not made or deeply committed to the organization may leave without harm as their position is low and they know very little. (Security, waiters, doormen, drivers, etc) <You will be asked to provide evidence of rank> This does not apply if they have partaken in criminal actions, drug manufacturing/murder/robbery/etc. (However these actions must be verified). Generally under most don's orders.

Heres a screenshot of you partaking in drug manufacturing while in Cassanos

image.png.d6bafbe6ca0276e23e3db3d05ada0d48.png

Nobody knew that I was drug processing, I did it in a completely hidden environment with nobody around and told nobody of what I was doing so thats completely false, and no, we did not meet IC, we met using discord dms which are NOT in character, pretty sure that would go under baiting.

10 minutes ago, Joseph Alfonsi said:

Nobody knew that I was drug processing, I did it in a completely hidden environment with nobody around and told nobody of what I was doing so thats completely false, and no, we did not meet IC, we met using discord dms which are NOT in character, pretty sure that would go under baiting.

I was unaware of these dms and they will be taken in consideration however in the pk guidelines the rule doesn't state whether it has to be in public just says you have to have committed them while in the faction. 

22 minutes ago, Shittor said:

I was unaware of these dms and they will be taken in consideration however in the pk guidelines the rule doesn't state whether it has to be in public just says you have to have committed them while in the faction. 

But how could anyone have known I drug processed? Literally nobody was around me, I did it on the barge to test it and nobody knew that I was there

6 minutes ago, Joseph Alfonsi said:

But how could anyone have known I drug processed? Literally nobody was around me, I did it on the barge to test it and nobody knew that I was there

does that matter? You were still involved in illegal activates no? 

8 minutes ago, Jmoorsey said:

does that matter? You were still involved in illegal activates no? 

would that not be metagaming? literally no proof of me doing illegal stuff

14 minutes ago, Joseph Alfonsi said:

would that not be metagaming? literally no proof of me doing illegal stuff

ok so the literal definition of "Metagame" is bringing OOC information IC, making what you are saying untrue. Its the fact that you still DID the illegal shit that makes this valid

Ok so I don’t think you understand what I’m saying. There is no way that anyone knew I did anything illegal, nobody had any evidence or proof that I had done anything illegal, I tested one batch of stuff on the barge just to see how it works, and nobody saw me do it or knew I was there. Me doing that does not matter in this instance because NOBODY knew it happened

bro thinks he knows and sees everything

12 hours ago, Joseph Alfonsi said:

Ok so I don’t think you understand what I’m saying. There is no way that anyone knew I did anything illegal, nobody had any evidence or proof that I had done anything illegal, I tested one batch of stuff on the barge just to see how it works, and nobody saw me do it or knew I was there. Me doing that does not matter in this instance because NOBODY knew it happened

Nigga how do you know nobody knew?? 😭😭😂

(involved in PK btw)

11 hours ago, Spongeboob said:

bro thinks he knows and sees everything

• Dumb 1
7 hours ago, Jmoorsey said:

Nigga how do you know nobody knew?? 😭😭😂

I was swimming in the water for literally 30 minutes before I even did anything, I have nobody else F3d either. You did NOT see me do anything illegal idk why you’re tryna bullshit rn I was alone on the barge for another good 20 minutes afk. You literally did not see shit 

Alright so this rule exists to protect new players and prevent people from abusing whitelists to PK people. As such low level jobs like doormen/waiters/cooks are not subject to PKs as they have not participated in any criminal activities.

● If they have left the gang/family without approval from the leader, while holding the position of made man+ (or appropriate equivalent), they may be subject to a PK. Entry level associates who are not made or deeply committed to the organization may leave without harm as their position is low and they know very little. (Security, waiters, doormen, drivers, etc) <You will be asked to provide evidence of rank> This does not apply if they have partaken in criminal actions, drug manufacturing/murder/robbery/etc. (However these actions must be verified). Generally under most don's orders.

You may be asked to provide proof of any claims. However a Don/Boss is able to order his subordinates to be killed without much oversight.

That being said, the easiest way to verify if a character engaged in criminal activity while a part of a faction is if they purchased product using the family connections (NPC) as the family would be aware of this. In this circumstance the character Joseph Alfonsi did NOT purchase drugs or guns using the NPC so all claims of illegal activity would have to be proved and provided to staff. IE; something the family witnessed.

No such evidence was provided to the administrator nor was it presented in this thread. Just a lot of words.

On 7/12/2024 at 12:31 AM, Shittor said:

Heres a screenshot of you partaking in drug manufacturing while in Cassanos

image.png.d6bafbe6ca0276e23e3db3d05ada0d48.png

This log is irrelevant as there is no proof of witness nor is it the job of the administrator to search for instances where someone commits a criminal act (especially using logs).

On 7/12/2024 at 4:59 AM, Jmoorsey said:

Nigga how do you know nobody knew??

It is up to the faction issuing the orders to prepare proof if that is called into question, seeing as he never used the family racket.

On 7/12/2024 at 12:08 AM, Joseph Alfonsi said:

they also then lured me in using OOC discord chat just to kill me.

This point has been brought up in the past. Discord is fine to use to organize meetings ingame; EXAMPLE: "Meet me at the shop at 5"
Further to the point you would never be reporting or providing those screenshots had you not been killed. Only showing them when it may benefit you, had this not been a hit you're basically saying 'yes i metagamed'.

However the process of actually discussing things like quantity and selling of the drugs MUST occur in game. The detail of the conversation regarding the sale itself was done through OOC means as such I find it enough to issue both players a warning for metagame.

The PK will be reversed on the grounds that there is no proof the character engaged in illegal activity during his short in faction tenure. 

Your appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

Your character has been reinstated and can be used again.