Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Enzo Hazy 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71651986
Your Discord ID#: tobyboby_

Reason for ban: Mass RDM 

Length of ban: 2 weeks 

I believe the ban is unfair and the situation is confusing. It spans over 30 minutes, including clips that clearly show instances where people were RDM baiting everyone around, including me, my fellow faction members, and even the NYPD who were on the server at the time. Throughout the incident, these individuals, all dressed in white shirts and armed, threatened and killed people who reacted to their baiting by trespassing into buildings and shooting those who asked them to leave the area. Despite my efforts, the admin did not intervene; in fact, I discovered later that the admin himself was participating in RDM baiting with his friends.

After witnessing them kill two of my faction members and shoot at my faction store where others were present behind glass, I attempted to call an admin before taking action. Unfortunately, my ticket went unanswered again, so I made the decision to engage the four individuals dressed in white whom I believed responsible for the attacks. I managed to eliminate three of them before being killed myself. Upon my death, I overheard the admin instructing someone to file a ticket quickly so it could be addressed.

When I arrived at the sit (situation with the admin), the admin immediately mentioned my previous ban for Mass RDM. I explained that it was unfair and irrelevant to this new incident. Despite presenting my case and offering video evidence, the admin dismissed my defense, stating that their own review of the situation was conclusive. The entire interaction lasted only 2 minutes and 30 seconds before I was banned on the spot for two weeks.

After the ban, I explained the situation to my faction members via Discord, who also reported the individuals for RDM and baiting. They confirmed that the admin acknowledged the misconduct of these individuals but only issued a verbal warning, allowing all seven to escape unpunished.

I seek an unban because the admin who banned me appeared biased and unfair, contrary to the impartiality expected of all admins. Several server members agree that my ban was unwarranted. I have witnesses and video evidence available on Discord, as the files are too large to upload here. I have also documented the names of witnesses who observed the entire situation unfold.

I believe this matter should be reviewed by a higher-ranking admin who can investigate both my ban and the conduct of the admin who issued it. It is clear to me that the actions of the admin should be scrutinized thoroughly.

witnesses i could gather at the time . 

Discord - Kyle.

In game name: Corporal Rashawn

I've got more people but i cant get a hold of them to get there in game names or discord so please DM on discord and i will screen share all my evidence 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iePUeJbrvDkRSlod7/d1337ZpVC1Oo?invite=cr-MSxRSjEsMjM3MTEwNzk4LA. clips shows admin admitting that they where RDM baiting and just telling them to stop after they have being doing it  for over an hour straight. 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iePJdd62cVn0rcrGi/d1337lJs6Z3f?invite=cr-MSxHN3EsMjM3MTEwNzk4LA: clips shows just one of the many times they baited in the gun store: i have more clips but they expand over 10:15 mins long so dm on discord for the full video thx 

Edited by toby boby
took me a bit of time to gather these clips as i had to track down the people who had them.

Banning admin here,

You were banned because even you admit, it was "over 30 minutes".

Simply put, you were unbanned the 4th of this month for Mass RDM. That is a very recent previous offense for the same thing.

Your friend got shot, who initiated the combat, he got killed for it. (you were not even at the scene to watch him die). 

You specifically chose NOT to post any of the clips of the actual incident.

You instantly assumed all three were together, and killed them all.

Wait for my reply to rebuttal on more information.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iePEVr0yphf-WK0q9/d1337Q5yHIbX?invite=cr-MSxFM2csNzcyMjcyMTEs

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iePEP1YHjFSILqvdg/d1337IFuYasr?invite=cr-MSwzTFosNzkyNzY2ODYs

22 hours ago, toby boby said:

I believe the ban is unfair and the situation is confusing. It spans over 30 minutes, including clips that clearly show instances where people were RDM baiting everyone around, including me, my fellow faction members, and even the NYPD who were on the server at the time. Throughout the incident, these individuals, all dressed in white shirts and armed, threatened and killed people who reacted to their baiting by trespassing into buildings and shooting those who asked them to leave the area. Despite my efforts, the admin did not intervene; in fact, I discovered later that the admin himself was participating in RDM baiting with his friends.

Yes they were RDM baiting, but not in the situation you were punished for. That was a completely different sit and you're taking it out of context, I put a stop to it after someone reported it, NO ONE REPORTED IT PRIOR.

After witnessing them kill two of my faction members and shoot at my faction store where others were present behind glass, I attempted to call an admin before taking action. Unfortunately, my ticket went unanswered again, so I made the decision to engage the four individuals dressed in white whom I believed responsible for the attacks. I managed to eliminate three of them before being killed myself. Upon my death, I overheard the admin instructing someone to file a ticket quickly so it could be addressed.

Never once saw a ticket from you, I was on almost 2 hours prior to the entire thing going down. They arrived approx 15 minutes before the sit happened.

When I arrived at the sit (situation with the admin), the admin immediately mentioned my previous ban for Mass RDM. I explained that it was unfair and irrelevant to this new incident. Despite presenting my case and offering video evidence, the admin dismissed my defense, stating that their own review of the situation was conclusive. The entire interaction lasted only 2 minutes and 30 seconds before I was banned on the spot for two weeks.

Not unfair, and its simply just how the server operates, if you have previous offenses, it means you still have not learned your lesson, and clearly you didn't because here we are again.

I seek an unban because the admin who banned me appeared biased and unfair, contrary to the impartiality expected of all admins. Several server members agree that my ban was unwarranted. I have witnesses and video evidence available on Discord, as the files are too large to upload here. I have also documented the names of witnesses who observed the entire situation unfold.

"Bias and unfair", yet I let you explain your side, and I let the others explain too. I even had to gag the other side because they were talking over you and myself constantly during the sit. But you "forgot" to mention that I'm assuming?

I believe this matter should be reviewed by a higher-ranking admin who can investigate both my ban and the conduct of the admin who issued it. It is clear to me that the actions of the admin should be scrutinized thoroughly.

Once again, I genuinely do not remember who anyone is nor do I care, I forget half of the sits I take because 1. I take so many and 2. I don't care enough to stay involved in server drama/politics.

witnesses i could gather at the time . 

Discord - Kyle.

In game name: Corporal Rashawn

I've got more people but i cant get a hold of them to get there in game names or discord so please DM on discord and i will screen share all my evidence 

You should know by now, witnesses do not mean anything. We simply cannot trust someones word, whats to say they won't just say "he didnt do it", it just causes more problems.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iePUeJbrvDkRSlod7/d1337ZpVC1Oo?invite=cr-MSxRSjEsMjM3MTEwNzk4LA. clips shows admin admitting that they where RDM baiting and just telling them to stop after they have being doing it  for over an hour straight. 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iePJdd62cVn0rcrGi/d1337lJs6Z3f?invite=cr-MSxHN3EsMjM3MTEwNzk4LA: clips shows just one of the many times they baited in the gun store: i have more clips but they expand over 10:15 mins long so dm on discord for the full video thx 

With all these clips and "lengthy videos" of the situation(S) at hand, yet you only post the TWO clips that are out of context.

Clip #1, in that SOLE situation, they were RDM baiting by trespassing, then instantly shooting back after a non-active threat was proposed. The man behind the counter was simply defending his property. In the timeline, this happened after your 3 kills (from my understanding as no one was there anymore, and it was just those three left.)

Clip #2, once again, different situation that had almost zero relevancy to the situation YOU got banned for.

If they were RDM baiting or breaking any other server rules, you should've reported it, you said you did, but you simply didn't. I was on for 2 hours prior and not a single report came in about RDM baiting or "three whiteshirts", the only remotely close sit was "whiteshirts about to minge" You gave zero information on the situation and I was the only staff member on at the time needing to take other sits.

TLDR: The extensive paragraphs of your "defense" solely talk about a different situation at hand, yes I agree they were rdm baiting IN THAT DIFFERENT SITUATION, but not in the one that you killed three people for, in which NONE of them were active threats, and TWO of them were purely spectating. I didn't investigate it much, but apparently you were NLRing and Metagaming too.

11 minutes ago, anzati1 said:

Yes they were RDM baiting, but not in the situation you were punished for. That was a completely different sit and you're taking it out of context, I put a stop to it after someone reported it, NO ONE REPORTED IT PRIOR.

Never once saw a ticket from you, I was on almost 2 hours prior to the entire thing going down. They arrived approx 15 minutes before the sit happened.

Not unfair, and its simply just how the server operates, if you have previous offenses, it means you still have not learned your lesson, and clearly you didn't because here we are again.

"Bias and unfair", yet I let you explain your side, and I let the others explain too. I even had to gag the other side because they were talking over you and myself constantly during the sit. But you "forgot" to mention that I'm assuming?

Once again, I genuinely do not remember who anyone is nor do I care, I forget half of the sits I take because 1. I take so many and 2. I don't care enough to stay involved in server drama/politics.

You should know by now, witnesses do not mean anything. We simply cannot trust someones word, whats to say they won't just say "he didnt do it", it just causes more problems.

With all these clips and "lengthy videos" of the situation(S) at hand, yet you only post the TWO clips that are out of context.

Clip #1, in that SOLE situation, they were RDM baiting by trespassing, then instantly shooting back after a non-active threat was proposed. The man behind the counter was simply defending his property. In the timeline, this happened after your 3 kills (from my understanding as no one was there anymore, and it was just those three left.)

Clip #2, once again, different situation that had almost zero relevancy to the situation YOU got banned for.

If they were RDM baiting or breaking any other server rules, you should've reported it, you said you did, but you simply didn't. I was on for 2 hours prior and not a single report came in about RDM baiting or "three whiteshirts", the only remotely close sit was "whiteshirts about to minge" You gave zero information on the situation and I was the only staff member on at the time needing to take other sits.

TLDR: The extensive paragraphs of your "defense" solely talk about a different situation at hand, yes I agree they were rdm baiting IN THAT DIFFERENT SITUATION, but not in the one that you killed three people for, in which NONE of them were active threats, and TWO of them were purely spectating. I didn't investigate it much, but apparently you were NLRing and Metagaming too.

you are mostly right on what happened how you gagged 1 of them during the sit but it still leaves out the main issue where my evidence i had on hand as i explained in the sit i have my own clips expanding over 20mins long that i couldn't upload you Cleary replied I've seen enough Povs to make a outcome and you only  probably just seen the clips of me just gunning them down while before  hand they gunned down 2 of my faction members i explained, and i stated in sit I did not brake NRL and Meta game as i Cleary said i have a clip of not doing it. And time lines do not match up at all as i have a clip of you taking my sit 1 min before i was called to there sit and some how they where able to upload all clips within 40secs of them being in a sit with you, it just doesn't make sense. 

1 hour ago, anzati1 said:

Banning admin here,

You were banned because even you admit, it was "over 30 minutes".

Simply put, you were unbanned the 4th of this month for Mass RDM. That is a very recent previous offense for the same thing.

Your friend got shot, who initiated the combat, he got killed for it. (you were not even at the scene to watch him die). 

You specifically chose NOT to post any of the clips of the actual incident.

You instantly assumed all three were together, and killed them all.

Wait for my reply to rebuttal on more information.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iePEVr0yphf-WK0q9/d1337Q5yHIbX?invite=cr-MSxFM2csNzcyMjcyMTEs

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/iePEP1YHjFSILqvdg/d1337IFuYasr?invite=cr-MSwzTFosNzkyNzY2ODYs

https://streamable.com/5nczkx sorry the clip took awhile i had to cut and go through old clips to get. this clip shows the people i gunned down outside my faction store waiting for my faction member to come outside and kill/beat him for calling the cops on them while guarding the store from the outside they Cleary started to RDM bait as they attempted to find any situation to start a shootout even when i was putting my gun on safety and my friends as well

9 hours ago, toby boby said:

https://streamable.com/5nczkx sorry the clip took awhile i had to cut and go through old clips to get. this clip shows the people i gunned down outside my faction store waiting for my faction member to come outside and kill/beat him for calling the cops on them while guarding the store from the outside they Cleary started to RDM bait as they attempted to find any situation to start a shootout even when i was putting my gun on safety and my friends as well

Are we not gonna talk about your friend who was also just safetying a gun, then unsafetying his gun constantly? Wasn't he saying something along the lines of "its not loaded"?... You keep saying "it spanned over 20 minutes", but I banned you based on the situation at hand like I've said a thousand times. You say "they clearly started to RDM bait", but your friend was literally pointing a gun at them for an extensive amount of time....

10 hours ago, toby boby said:

you are mostly right on what happened how you gagged 1 of them during the sit but it still leaves out the main issue where my evidence i had on hand as i explained in the sit i have my own clips expanding over 20mins long that i couldn't upload you Cleary replied I've seen enough Povs to make a outcome and you only  probably just seen the clips of me just gunning them down while before  hand they gunned down 2 of my faction members i explained, and i stated in sit I did not brake NRL and Meta game as i Cleary said i have a clip of not doing it. And time lines do not match up at all as i have a clip of you taking my sit 1 min before i was called to there sit and some how they where able to upload all clips within 40secs of them being in a sit with you, it just doesn't make sense. 

Once again, if you read what I said, the whole thing about the sit mismatch, I saw a single ticket that was related to "whiteshirts might cause havoc", and no other sit about it, no ID's given, no explanation given or nothing. If someone else made a sit DURING the situation or even AFTER the situation, they would've been punished further, sadly you took matters into your own hand and killing multiple innocent people for no reason. 

Once again, I banned you for the situation at hand that was proposed during the sit, not any of the other stuff that happened, if the other stuff was reported, I would've punished them for that, but nothing was properly reported.

Its not bias or anything you can make up in your head, you just happened to have the PO's and your reasoning for shooting them was "I assumed they were all the same", you pre-emptively shot people that were not involved because you knew it wouldn't of given them a chance to fight back.

• Disagree 1

Anzati's points make sense, and the clip he provided of the rdmx4 does appear unprompted as within the clip there was no one attempting to force them off the property.

I will say, that by checking logs you did make multiple tickets and these people were obviously only there to cause issues, obviously doesn't excuse the situation you were banned for but it offers leniency in my eyes.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be reduced to 5 days.

• Agree 1