Brodifacoum Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Gregorio "Slank" Rizano

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 76561199070610912

Your Discord ID#: 552619350167650346

Reason for ban: METAGAMING

Length of ban: 6 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): Wrongfully Banned as a dipute

Why should you be unbanned?

I was pulled into a sit with Logang and was told that I would be given a warning for what had happened.  I left to take a break and grab a snack but when i came back I saw that I was disconnected for a 2 day ban for metagaming. I was never pulled it to a sit to address the ban before being disconnected and never had a chance to defend myself. A few minutes later I retried connecting and saw that my ban was extended to 6 days, but was never told that my ban was extended or why. I saw that my friend was getting arrested and wanted to help get him out of it. I then took matters into my own hands by taking my car over to my friend and the cop to stop the situation. I first attempted to simply bump the cop to disable her and get my friend away to safety, however i missed and manged to hit nothing.  After the failure I reversed and looped around the corner to try again, then i began to speed to the cop to run her over and disable her from the arrest. When i ran the officer over they were standing in the street next to the curb. upon being hit their body got caught between the elevated curb, car, and road and began ramming the car until it exploded killing the surrounding people. I never had any intention of harming anyone, I only ever wanted to incapacitate the officer arresting my associate. This was my first offense on this server and it been blow way out of proportion.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME ON DISCORD FOR THE VIDEOS. I COULDN'T GET THEM TO UPLOAD.

• Like 1
  • Dumb 1
Posted (edited)

Hi Banning admin here when i pulled you you was seemed to be AFK so i though i would warn you since it you had one PO i believe for VDM, however after it being pointed out this resulted in the deaths of 5 people, you and another person to which i banned for metagame which he clearly didnt care he was metagaming with the response of "and so what" after looking over the clip you had ran over 2 people a cop and someone in your faction because you and your friend metagaming so he can avoid his arrest. the car exploded taking out him the cop and 3 others, your friend even clipped and posted you two metagaming and the mass RDM 

Summary:

1. you and your friend metagame'd
  2. you ran over the cop and a friend/associate of yours because of the metagame to prevent arrest
  3. your car blew up killing the cop and 4 others
  4. you got banned for all of it
Edited by Logan
giving sumary
  • Bad Spelling 1
  • Dumb 1

Can you try clarifying this? It is completely illegible. This also does not answer the question of the 4 day extension. Could i get a different admin to look into this appeal. This was my first day on in over a week and i don't wish for this good night to end so abruptly.

• Like 1

where is the proof that he was metagaming?

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Logan said:

Hi Banning admin here when i pulled you you was seemed to be AFK so i though i would warn you since it you had one PO i believe for VDM, however after it being pointed out this resulted in the deaths of 5 people, you and another person to which i banned for metagame which he clearly didnt care he was metagaming with the response of "and so what" after looking over the clip you had ran over 2 people a cop and someone in your faction because you and your friend metagaming so he can avoid his arrest. the car exploded taking out him the cop and 3 others, your friend even clipped and posted you two metagaming and the mass RDM 

Summary:

1. you and your friend metagame'd
  2. you ran over the cop and a friend/associate of yours because of the metagame to prevent arrest
  3. your car blew up killing the cop and 4 others
  4. you got banned for all of it

So is there proof of meta gaming? What exactly am i banned for, this ignorant list shows/proves nothing (how is getting banned part of the ban?). Again, can we get a third pair of eyes to look at this. I don't believe you are looking at what actually happened, and you're trying to bury your false warn.

Edited by GregorioSlankRizzano

Hi,

So I reviewed the evidence provided, and I've come to a few conclusions.

1. You definitely metagamed 100%, your buddy deleted the clip of you guys metagaming

2. You metagamed while running over a cop to prevent your friends arrest

3. You killed like a bunch of people in the process of doing that

So, denied.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.