Hans Hunnebun Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Hans hunnebun  Michael "ticklemonster" Spintavion

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):STEAM_0:0:628592126 

Your Discord ID#:crispytacos0438

Reason for ban:rdm

Length of ban:4 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology) dispute

Why should you be unbanned? I think i should be unbanned because im not really sure why i was even banned to start with . When I came back to my room after using the bathroom I was banned for rdm. I would like to know why I was banned.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1
Posted (edited)

Explanation: I took an RDM ticket and it was explained to me that you shot someone while they were sitting down. The player that was shot said you had no reason to shoot them and provided a clip of the incident (albeit with shitty frames due to them being tabbed out). This clip is posted below. When I pulled you to the sit, you were afk and unresponsive, and you stayed this way for more than 5 minutes. I looked at your notes and you have extensive history with RDM, so you were banned for the incident. If you can provide an explanation to any reason you had to kill them (as you couldn’t in the sit) then this may be able to be resolved. 

Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/idWgZprRSojP2z8lR/d1337OVjbzGP?invite=cr-MSxsY3csMjIyMDYyOTE3LA

Edited by Greenghost_906

I was under the assumption I was pk active because my roles had been stripped in the discord and people that was in the faction were banging on my door in the ghetto and walking around my shit third person peaking into the room so this made me think I had orders on me. With this in my mind, I decided to escape the ghetto when I thought it was safe and shoot one of the people I thought could have put orders on me, but clearly that did not go well.

Cant just shoot/kill anyone that looks suspicious just because you think you got PK orders on your char (Especially a AFK player sitting as seen in the clip), you need to properly identify the possible attackers etc...

Also the 4 day ban IMO was too short based on your RDM history in the last month, Consider this a final warning on the RDMs since this is now your 4th PO for RDM within a months period.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.