Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: TheCamelSix

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 76561198323287977

Your Discord ID#:kkgettingqueso1

Reason for ban: alt account 

Length of ban: permanent 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I use to Share a pc with my cousin and i guess he did something he wasn’t supposed to and got banned. I used to play on the surver it was fun and i wanted to play again . i just got a new pc and was trying to get unbanned so i can see what has changed on the surver and wanted to play again 

• Bad Spelling 1

You're appealing on the account that you used to try and ban evade you realise? 

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Canadian-bacon said:

You're appealing on the account that you used to try and ban evade you realise? 

I was not the one playing when the account got banned it was my cousin idk what he did but i remember putting my account on his pc and idk how he did it but i got banned -and yes it was my cousins account that got banned first and then he got on my account and tried to play and got me banned to that’s why i want this account unbanned 

Edited by TheCamelSix
to clear up what i said and why i want this account unbanned and not the first account that got banned

Its hard to believe your statements given almost anyone who is caught using an alt says this same story. Its very hard to buy

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.

Edited by Youbear