Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: Arza

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:226062929

Your Discord ID#:  arzagod

Reason for ban: RDM POx2

Length of ban: 12 hours

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I just want either my ban time reduced or lifted cause I feel like I got an unfair ban.

Why should you be unbanned?  I wanted to one apologize for the second person that I killed because it was a blatant RDM (I killed the second guy that was playing in character because he "Spit on Me". Even in the sit I apologized to the guy, told staff that it was my fault and that I was truly sorry for the RDM. The first RDM though was during today's event though (Red Vs. Blue). I got my first warning without even knowing I was issued a warning for RDM. All that was said about the event was for the next 12 hours in-game (until evening restart): By wearing the included uniforms, you are KOS to anyone wearing the opposite uniform. So that's all I read, So what do I do I shoot the first opposite jacket I see (inside a gun store). Before this happen there were no announcements that popped up in chat for me that explained what the safe zones were. I was not told the safe zones until after the fact I had already killed someone. I tried explaining this to the staff that when they pulled me but they still continued to kick me for "CAMPING". With this being done I had no idea that this was a warning for RDM. Hopefully this is understandable. I do realize that yes I did blatantly RDM someone in character on purpose but I feel as I should've been warned for that one not banned. I have no previous bans what so ever. I'm just enjoying the server that's all. Thank you for reading.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): N/A

• Dumb 1

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.