Un ban appeal

Posted (edited)

Your Character or Steam Name: Dequavion "bobo" Boyo

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): STEAM_0:0:747322032

Your Discord ID#: ix_crazy_xi 

Reason for ban: RDM POx2

Length of ban: 1 day 

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I was AFK in my living room and i come back to me being banned for 1 day 

Why should you be unbanned? It was an event and he was killing ppl in spawn so i killed him like this is so stupid also Logan was kicking ppl who was "camping" i wasnt its so stupid and its a PVP Event where we kill each other and he kills someone while in the zone 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): dont have one 

Edited by ix_crazy_xi
  • Like 2
  • Dumb 2

+1 i was there when the guy was shooting people in safe zones, your also supposed to be kicked only if you did a no no, not banned, this guy didnt do anything let him go

• Dumb 1

Banning admin here.
I banned you because you shot someone inside the hospital limits which was one of the safezones for the event for no valid reason, when i brought you to the sit you were afk but i did give you well enought time to come back but you didnt, i do think its conviniant that you DM'd me almost instantaneously after the ban asking why you were banned. While yes logan did say that campers were gonna be kicked I thought a one day ban would be more fit since you have past RDM PO's and and it wasnt really a camping situation.

Now you claim that he was spawn camping and shooting people in the zone but when i checked logs i didnt see anything that made that seem true. IF you do have proof of him doing he'll be punished accordingly but it doesnt give you the permision to kill him anyways. I suggest making a ticket next time.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/icv9o1ZBm-WSNyYq5/d1337y2najF5?invite=cr-MSxXNnEsNzQ2NjkxMzEs

-1 ur just a bot i killed no one in spawn u monkey

atleast provide some proof u bum

• Bad Spelling 1
2 hours ago, 6tens said:

-1 ur just a bot i killed no one in spawn u monkey

Well if u look from my screen is shows bullets coming from you to him so i killed both of you , you bum 

then show me from ur pov then u cunt

• Bad Spelling 1
Just now, 6tens said:

then show me from ur pov then u cunt

oi cunt i dont have a clip of it so fuck off

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.