Asking for IRL cash blackmail

Your Character or Steam Name: Ben Drown

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve): 76561198104189354

Your Discord ID#: Involvingfever0#5926

Reason for ban: Item transferring | Mugging character

Length of ban: 2 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): he tried asking for IrL cash for something that happened in game

Why should you be unbanned? Because anyone that knows me knows that I would never want to hurt anyone this was all Pungun plan. he used me I hate him for this. Making me look like a criminal.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

49AFC39A-435E-4AAF-B9C8-C90AF5E9EE07.png

C147E059-2329-4898-8B2D-EB7C4B593308.png

• Like 1
  • Funny 1
Posted (edited)

Hello I am AdalhardMecklenburg and due to someone notifying me of this slanderous ban appeal including my name even though the banning admin clearly caught you and PunGun (MrNewVages ) with a personal vendetta against me from the 1942RP community when you both made mugging characters to clearly try annoy me and steal from me like the disgraceful arrogant children you are and I also do believe meta gaming to have been involved here as well. 

The chats I have sent to Fever were from pure anger that night as I saw Fever as a friend and someone who I could trust. I do apologise for the intense sadness it must have caused him to make this appeal and spread my name around like this as I have received DMs about this inquiring about it. 

There is no excuse or reason I can give for the chats I sent except I let my emotions take over my control and for that I apologise to you Fever and hope you can find it in your all loving heart to accept my apology.

Edited by Marius
adding name

Hello! Banning admin here. I banned both you and another player for a situation where you created new characters, and immediately ran off to mug someone. These characters were created the same day, and had done nothing except item transfer, and mug. I decided against PKing any characters involved as all of the mugged items were returned to the owner with ease. I let you both off with a very light sentence, given you both were extremely apologetic. In one of the images you provided, you state "I'm gonna make pungun pay for this if it's the last thing I do". I highly suggest you DO NOT do that, as it will more than likely result in further punishment on your end. 

Note for whoever reviews this appeal: I spoke with the victim of this situation, and he would like this person unbanned, as the victim has accepted Fever's apology. 

Your ban is almost over either way. I suggest you reflect a bit, think about the rules. If it was someone else's plan or not that isn't an excuse for you to go against the rules. However I do believe you are sorry. I will remove the remaining time.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and accepted.

The ban will be lifted from your account shortly. If it was deemed an invalid ban, it will also be removed from your record.