Hans Hunnebun Ban Appeal

Your Character or Steam Name: James Spintavion STEAM_0:0:628592126

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):

Your Discord ID# crispytacos0438

Reason for ban: rdm

Length of ban:1 day

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): dispute

Why should you be unbanned? I had the guys name and knew that the arrest/detainment would lead to a felony.  State corporate tax fraud is a felony in the State Penal code. Did not clip the situation but the officer I killed said he was going to detain him because he had a stand up on the side of the road selling hotdogs. 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):image.png.9f74faa5ffec358fa6590accf8620767.png image.png.9e8ae3ca58953cdc58634e4e2507e558.png

• Like 2

Hi! Banning staff member here. Here is the clip for context. In the clip you can see, yes, the officer is attempting to detain a citizen to question him about the hot dog stand as he was ignoring the officer. At this time there is no guarantee that there will be a felony arrest, actually quite unlikely as it would be a state felony. There is no felony under the city penal code for running an unlicensed hot dog stand. If the officer had full intent to arrest them for a felony charge I could see your case. But in this situation with it being a detainment as the individual was actively ignoring the officer, it only being a citizen and not a part of your faction, and you having notes for RDM I saw this as the best fit form of rehabilitation with you also acknowledging you were not fully aware of the rules around shooting an arresting officer. Seeing as you have now gone and studied the rules on shooting an officer, I would not mind your ban being lifted or lessened in this case as you have learned from the situation.

• Agree 1
Posted (edited)

i had already heard the guy say he did not have a business license which would point tward him not being able to have his stand up and could lead to a felony

free me out the pin 🙏

Edited by Hans Hunnebun
perhaps
  • Like 2

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.