Ban appeal - Jhon

Your Character or Steam Name:Jhon Silenas

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):STEAM_0:1:163828118

Your Discord ID#:ItsBrunoLyon#6524

Reason for ban: Rdm

Length of ban: 4 days

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I would like to apology if there was any mistaken made by my person but the persons that i shot were harassing me since i was near to city hall leaving the little italia neighbourhood. I had to shoot since they were following me and crashing me with his car all over the road until we got separate close to the gas station were i took the other way, since they were coming against me to possible kill me as they role on the chat that they had their guns out the moment they turned my car it's when i had to run and shoot them before they shoot me if not i would have died. That's the reason why it's not rdm, they even said in the chat that "strimms comms and guns out" or something like that and keep following me. I don't have a video but in the video that they gave as it's cut because it doesnt show the first part but even there you can see how they go against me. I would suggest to check the chat logs from that moment so you can check i didnt kill them without any valid reason. 

Why should you be unbanned? I believe im inoccent but if defending myself its a crime so then in guilty. 

Additional Information (images, videos, etc): the video shows how they go against me. https://cdn.medal.tv/ugcc/content-social/t0pAv9CSLfik29iVaiMjYw.mp4?auth=exp=1719811800~data=MjA5ODMzMjcwLGlhWVhCb2drbnlfM3VBQ3kyLDFwREFUTVgybUIsMTkwNTQ2OTI3~hmac=b25b3b88b879cdc4bce60199f6d99c30a57aeb72d9d4bd17e18e2edc6c872ff1&_gl=1*1mjshn1*_gcl_au*NDc2MDQ0MTcyLjE3MTg4MzA5OTQ.*_ga*NzA4MzMxMTc3LjE3MTg4MzA5OTU.*_ga_RKTT7KQC04*MTcxOTc4ODI3MC4yOS4xLjE3MTk3ODkwNzguNjAuMC4w

image.thumb.png.a7fa79984d48be0d07a7e67225be116a.png

Hi, I'm the admin that banned you.

From the video, you can see that the players were driving a vehicle, and made a left. Then, when they went to make a right at the tunnel, there was a simple collision. It would appear that the bind they have to "strips weapons and comms" (which is a common joke bind) is irrelevant as you weren't close to them. This literally looks like they accidentally hit you. They then proceeded to drive away from you, and you gunned them down as they were leaving so any role of "trying to kill you" would be obviously untrue. If they had negative intentions for you, one would think they'd get out and attempt to hurt you.

This seems like a major stretch, the evidence just does not corroborate with this story at all.

As i said, this happenned before the video starts as it's cutted and doesnt show the moment when this persons hit me before hitting me for 3rd time close to the tunnel. I was close to them when they wrote that so that's why my rol was agressive, as you can see theres a reason, obviously i didnt shoot them for a traffic accident as i told you since the beggining. 

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.