PK character appeal!

vincenzo pucci

Name of Character: Kevin "scope" S'zkop

SteamID:Steam ID: 76561199699725567

Your Discord ID#: dont know how to view id (Name: smokeyydidit_94438

Date of PK: 6/30/24

Reason for PK: UNKNOWN! PLAYER SAYS I SCAMMED HIM BUT I SOLD HIM THE BRICKS HE PAYED FOR. 

Why should you be unPK'd? What server rule or PK rule was violated?: PLAYER THAT KILLED ME RANDOM DEATHMATCHED ME

If possible please provide video evidence or photo evidence if PK does not follow the guidelines:
 I DO NOT RECORD GAMEPLAY NOW THAT I KNOW THIS TYPE OF THING HAPPENS I WILL IN THE FUTURE, I have over 10 hours of work on that character i would understand if i did something to get PK'd but i did not. starting over and having to create a new character is just outrageous you guys should know playing the game starting out is hard. i had over 80k worth of property with that character. thats over 3-4 hours just to start and get back to where i was because of some kid RDMing me.

Hi there,

Pking admin here. I was provided a clip of yourself and another player meeting for a deal at the motel. He provides you the money for the goods (around 22k) and you advise him that they're in the trunk of the car. You both get into the car and he opens it up, before he could take anything from there, he is thrown out of the car and you quickly drove in reverse in an attempt to escape. He then shot the car, blowing it up and killing you in the process. 

You were then PK'd as a result of unsuccessfully scamming over 10k.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Don't fuck with the Irish goober

• Like 1

bro is not slick

I watched the video and read over all of this, you were given the money, said they were in the trunk you both went over and got in he opened they weren't in there you kicked him out of the car and tried to drive off without saying anything so he shot you. I don't see anything wrong with the PK so it will stand.

Your appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this PK to be reasonable and/or justified.

You may not re-appeal this PK.