david rizano ban appeal

Ban Appeal Format:
Below is the format that you must followed when making a ban appeal, you must copy all sections and fill them out in detail.

Rules:
You may only make one appeal per ban, if you are denied you must wait out the remainder of your ban. If it's permanent, you may appeal again in 6 months.

You may only comment on an appeal if you were DIRECTLY involved with the situation leading up to the ban OR the appeal is for a permanent ban. Replies that are not relevant to the situation will result in a forum warning and/or ban.

You must follow the provided template for the appeal, failure to do so will result in an instant denial.

Our bans page (https://bans.divergenet.works/) can provide any missing information such as the reason, issuing staff member, length, etc.

Your Character or Steam Name: DONEY DOG

Your SteamID (Click to retrieve):https://steamcommunity.com/id/JBOY6565/

Your Discord ID#:rico6911

Reason for ban: The reason i got banned is because i was driving thru the alley and my game was lagging and i hit people then i got shot by a officer and then got  pulled into a sit with staff and a officer the officer was trying to get me PK but  then staff told me that that he will ban me for 2 days and he asked me if i had a clip but i told him that my clipping software is not working the officer wanted to get me PK but the staff made it MVDM with no one else reporting even the officer said not to ban me but he still did i told the staff if he wanted  me to show proof of my clipping software not working but he did not care then he banned me for a week and said i lied. 

Length of ban: 1  week

Reason for appeal (dispute/apology): I think i was wrongly banned and the moderator threw the whole situation out of proportion and only listened to one side of the story and called me a liar because i didn't have a clip. Another reason is that i love the server and have never been warned or banned for anything .

Why should you be unbanned? I think i should be unbanned because  this is the first time i have been banned and only i person reported a PK and the staff turned  it into MVDM and i was super  respectful to the staff.

Additional Information (images, videos, etc):

Edited by david rizano
adding more detail

statement redacted

Edited by Rizano

Hi! Banning moderator here. So you were originally only going to be warned as a result of that character being PK'd from this same situation. To clarify you had two tickets against you, one for the MVDM which I took and a PK ticket which another staff member took. I was going to be nice and give you the benefit of the doubt about your lag situation. However, another staff member noticed something in the clip of your MVDM which made me have to throw that whole idea for a stern warning out the window. You can notice in the beginning of this clip two things. First you tried to state another vehicle was trying to push you, and there clearly is no other vehicle but your own. Secondly, you are verbally saying sorry as you are driving over people and continue to turn your vehicle and keep driving over people. After noticing this, I gave you another chance to amend your statement before I decided on your ban time. You chose not to and decided to hold firm that it was all accidental, hence you getting banned for MVDM and lying to staff.

Edited by Byte
clarification on two different tickets
  • Dumb 1

yes i was saying i was sorry because i did not intentionally run over them as my game was freeze framing as i try to turn into the street

i was not lying just looks bad on my side because i have no evidence to back up my story.

Your ban appeal has been reviewed and denied.

We have determined this ban to be reasonable and/or justified.

Ensure you have read our Server Rules.